• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for option topics/core (extended response) (1 Viewer)

bangladesh

HSC
Lol they ALWAYS ask that though. So I wouldn't be surprised if it's something real fucked up.
And is it me, or do you guys need a lot of time to finish a Chemistry paper?
I take my time during the exam and write like half a page even for 3 markers. But if wanted to time myself, i wouldn't take longer than 2h.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
yeah fuck you dude. You will never get accepted into medicine with that attitude.
Have a good night you arrogant prick.
Omg this is hilarious. Please refer to my earlier post, I clearly stated I didn't want to do medicine. Besides, my attitude's perfectly fine, it's yours that needs a bit of fixing.
I'll have a good night, but I hope you get over this and cool down. Have a shower maybe?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I take my time during the exam and write like half a page even for 3 markers. But if wanted to time myself, i wouldn't take longer than 2h.
What the fuck I'm retarded then. I literally take 3.5 to finish the exam with satisfaction.

bangladesh

HSC
Omg this is hilarious. Please refer to my earlier post, I clearly stated I didn't want to do medicine. Besides, my attitude's perfectly fine, it's yours that needs a bit of fixing.
I'll have a good night, but I hope you get over this and cool down. Have a shower maybe?
lol, i aint even mad son.

leesh95

HSC
Is it true that you get marked down if you aren't very concise with your answer?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Is it true that you get marked down if you aren't very concise with your answer?
If the marking guideline says '...is concise' then yes. But usually that isn't the case.

bangladesh

HSC
Can't do MC quickly when I suck at calculations. I have an idea, I'll just guess those ones.
Maaaaaaaaaaate. Chemistry is really important if you wanna do med! The calculation is usually fairly easy. Try some questions and you'll get the hang of it.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Maaaaaaaaaaate. Chemistry is really important if you wanna do med! The calculation is usually fairly easy. Try some questions and you'll get the hang of it.
I can do Chemistry ya nong, all the theory is fine. But then the maths... :( Wherever there's numbers there's trouble.

bangladesh

HSC
I can do Chemistry ya nong, all the theory is fine. But then the maths... :( Wherever there's numbers there's trouble.
lolol ofc you can do chem. The calculation usually either involves finding out moles/mass or concentration. Make sure you revise these before the hsc because there's usually a fair bit of calculation in the exam.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
lolol ofc you can do chem. The calculation usually either involves finding out moles/mass or concentration. Make sure you revise these before the hsc because there's usually a fair bit of calculation in the exam.
I don't think there's as much as there should be. I can't stand how HSC science courses are predominantly english based.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Titrations are ok. All the volumes of gases are ok.

But whenever it gets to those darn heat of combustion ones, the really complicated ones. I'm gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)