• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (1 Viewer)

eamoolaa

HSC
Last time they did a finance essay (2019) they paired it with HR. If they didn't like the split I wonder if they'll do Ops/Finance or Marketing/Finance. Also to be fair there's every chance that NESA realises we're thinking this and puts finance in the business report just to trick us.
are you going all in for finance or preparing for any possible scenario? I feel like its almost certain finance as it has been in the report for four years and im sure they will change the syllabus soon which leads me to believe that finance would be this year

idk123233

HSC
guys for the essays right, everyones predicitng finance and hr, do u reckon there gonna be specific or what. i think there gonna be specfic (wish they'd be general tho), but idk specifically what abt, what r ur predictionssss.

aqwerty13402

HSC
guys for the essays right, everyones predicitng finance and hr, do u reckon there gonna be specific or what. i think there gonna be specfic (wish they'd be general tho), but idk specifically what abt, what r ur predictionssss.
Obv its best to prepare for everything - but I personally feel like it will be processes. They COULD get specific - i could see a pure financial ratios essay question or smthg...

idk. im just trying to get essays done (not to memorise, just to know the flow) for all parts of finance.

just praying that HR is an option for the essay so i can not choose it lmao. hate that sht

idk123233

HSC
Obv its best to prepare for everything - but I personally feel like it will be processes. They COULD get specific - i could see a pure financial ratios essay question or smthg...

idk. im just trying to get essays done (not to memorise, just to know the flow) for all parts of finance.

just praying that HR is an option for the essay so i can not choose it lmao. hate that sht
yeah broo i hate hr so much, the most driest topic ever, do u have like specific questions ur using for ur finance essays?

idk123233

HSC
guys for short answer and multiple choice, r the marks split up evenly usually for each topic??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)