• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (21 Viewers)

rev668

HSC
guys what year practice paper should i do
just run thru all hsc papers, if ur really pressed for time run through and find questions you probably couldnt answer, study the content and keep going

HSC
for your example, you should ensure both exchange rates are in the same format (eg AUD/USD or USD/AUD). If we convert it to USD/AUD (so we are comparing against one AUD) for both, that is $1.00USD/AUD to $0.5USD/AUD, which is a depreciation since instead of paying one AUD for one USD, you need to pay twice as much for the same amount of US dollars (eg $2AUD for one USD)

ok for exchange rates the currency can either appreciate or depreciate
if the currency appreciates it means it is more VALUABLE eg $0.65USD/AUD to $0.70USD/AUD, which means businesses can purchase more US dollars with the SAME amount of Australian dollars, which benefits australian businesses as they can pay less AUD

whereas for depreciation its the opposite - the AUD has become more weaker so to purchase the same amount of US dollars they need to spend MORE australian dollars, so US businesses are benefitted
That single-handedly saved us thank you.

Sunny1422

HSC
If there's a essay question on influences on marketing and u choose to write about consumer law do u have to talk about all the sections under it?

rev668

HSC
If there's a essay question on influences on marketing and u choose to write about consumer law do u have to talk about all the sections under it?
since thats like the only thing to talk about in marketing influences just define it in the intro and go on from there, would lowkey be a pretty good essay

sainzsgf

HSC
since thats like the only thing to talk about in marketing influences just define it in the intro and go on from there, would lowkey be a pretty good essay
well you could talk about factors influencing customer choice and ethics too

sainzsgf

HSC
can anyone explain how to do q18 on 2023 paper i dont even know why like ive tried every combination to get to the answer and im stuck with 3 as my answer which isnt even an option lmao

TheLastHope

HSC
For finance processes, when it says 'Ethical issues related to financial reports' does that mean that they are literal 'issues', or just things that must be addressed

idk123233

HSC
can anyone explain how to do q18 on 2023 paper i dont even know why like ive tried every combination to get to the answer and im stuck with 3 as my answer which isnt even an option lmao
I WAS JUST DOING THAT YEAH I DONT GET QUESTION 17 OR 18

Crismod

HSC
the critical path before the change is ABFCD which is 22 days, with the change the critical path changes to ABECD which is 24 days. so u minus 24-22 means the critical increased by 2 days

sainzsgf

HSC
I WAS JUST DOING THAT YEAH I DONT GET QUESTION 17 OR 18
17 is easy

ab and bc cant happen at the same time bc you need 6 days to get to task b first so that eliminates A. and B.

once you get to task b the critical path can take 3 routes go to task e, f or c, these can all happen at the same time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 16)