Predictions for Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
mattsta said:
A few year 12's at my school have repeated themselves. They already knew they didn't get good marks so they are back.

You can always repeat if you want to. The good thing about repeating is that you only need to do the subjects you did really shit at. So if you only had two subjects that you did crap at, you can just redo those and all the previous years ones will still count toward a UAI in the next year.
no i like the idea of never going back to school again.

uai's not too important to me. just the con.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Freaken Hell....ok first I predicted about 94 in most of my subjects (i was feeling confident) now since some ppl have already got their results and showing us their marks.... my confidence rate has dropped so much.....now I'm hoping for about 85 in everything......my UAI prediction before: 98.....now:92.........I'm so worried now!!

persephone

HSC
i'm hoping for at least an E4 for extension english 2 cos i worked my ass off for that. everything else 75 above would be nice...extremely nice...considering my apathetic attitude for school. i don't think i'll sleep. so scared. can't sleep, clown will eat me

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
wel...tomorrow...there will be more than 20 ppl asking me wat i get...or how i went....ppl these dayzzz~~~ sign...not my friends....but those friends from mua parent~~LOL

specialjenny

HSC
I am going to appear offline for msn....and not answer any phone calls...and talk to no body...or just some very close friends..

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i'm expecting between 75-85..except gen maths which i worked out i'm getting between 90-96 lol

televators

HSC
predictions...

if marks are decent- sit contently and begin the mindless gossiping of 'what did u get' with mates

if marks are fucking brilliant- not say a word to anyone- lol

if marks are terrible- drown my sorrows in alcohol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)