predictions on 2u maths (1 Viewer)

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
What do you all think the difficulty of tomorrow's 2 unit maths test will be like? after last years really hard one do u think they may have eased up a bit, or are they gonna be stubborn and make this one just as hard to try and prove something...?

Acid

HSC
I think it's better if they give a hard exam....makes it easy to differentiate yourself from the rest of the state if u know your shit. If you don't, however, it gets a bit tricky :)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
lol, last years exam wasnt really hard, its just that questions 9 & 10 are worded so 90% of the state wont understand them, hence only the exceptionally smart maths ppl answer em, hence the test is percieved as hard. There were only like 3 parts in the last 3 questions last year that were 'hard'

BlindGuardian

generally the first half of the paper is piss easy...
q9 and 10 get pretty tricky
i looked at q10 b from 2002 paper i was like....WTF!!!! the most disgusting algebra ive eva seen

Last edited:

televators

HSC
im hoping for a tough test tomorrow...heaps of calculus/physical world and time payments...and arent the following years hsc exams written before the sitting years even do theirs? -with that logic, and before last years bitch test that received all the media- our test should of already been set, which should 'theoretically' be of the same difficulty, if not, harder?

gerardk

well if you look at q10 of 2002 and 2003, they were not neccesarly undoable but just worded shit. so i reckon this yrs q10 will be still fairly hard but they will just be careful on how they word it...hopefully.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
televators said:
im hoping for a tough test tomorrow...heaps of calculus/physical world and time payments...and arent the following years hsc exams written before the sitting years even do theirs? -with that logic, and before last years bitch test that received all the media- our test should of already been set, which should 'theoretically' be of the same difficulty, if not, harder?
yes ur right they wrote it already but maybe they wrote it a bit easier cos they knew they had made the years before (2003) harder.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
lol, last years exam wasnt really hard, its just that questions 9 & 10 are worded so 90% of the state wont understand them, hence only the exceptionally smart maths ppl answer em, hence the test is percieved as hard. There were only like 3 parts in the last 3 questions last year that were 'hard'
noone has really said that last years paper was HARD the word used is HARDER.... relative to other years. it may not be a difficult test but in comparison to previous years it is.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I heard that last year people in my school came out of the Maths exam crying! God, I'm glad I dont to Maths!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow - I will be studying for all my crappy essay based exams crammed into the week after this.

lDoHl

HSC
Maths is the one subject i am confident about and here i am getting all nervous the day before

Groagy

HSC
I didn't think last year's paper was very difficult so I don't think this year's will be too difficult, either. My only problem will be that I work really slowly at maths and probably show too much working out so I may be pushing for time.

Circles

HSC
Groagy said:
I didn't think last year's paper was very difficult so I don't think this year's will be too difficult, either. My only problem will be that I work really slowly at maths and probably show too much working out so I may be pushing for time.
same :eek: im a slow ass maths dude... :eek: gotta get some turbo pen action going coz i always run outa time :S

stardom

i hope this years one is easier..........altho as you guys say only the last bits looked scary.....once you actually think about it it wasnt that bad. anyway my actual question is why do they write the paper so early?

shift_350

i bet this papers gona be hard for some people.. the rest.. pfft it'll be like piss easy for them.

why cant they have a exam with just one question..... 1+1=?? ehehe. some people would try and find out whats behind the 1+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)