Question 11 and 12 complex heavy
13 and 14 intgration and proof heavy
15 and 16 mechanics heavy
And vectors anywhere

That would suit me I think

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I’m good at integration and mechanics and sorta vectors, but the problem occurs when the question is super hard and I end up getting 0 in my supposed strength areas of the syllabus

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
But honestly, even if I’m improve 12 raw marks from where im currently sitting, that’s like 3 aligned marks which will make like 0.1 difference to my atar anyway. I need to focus more on other subjects like English which I basically haven’t started and it’s too daunting

Sam14113

HSC
Ok so hard complex number and sometimes proof questions are my weak point
so I either don’t want a hard complex number question, OR…, I want it to be super hard so no one gets it’s and I can accept getting 0 peacefully
Lol so fair

I mean those are my two favourite topics (usually… don’t want to jinx it) and it gets worse from there (I’m not a fan of integration tbh) but everyone’s got different strengths right

Sam14113

HSC
But honestly, even if I’m improve 12 raw marks from where im currently sitting, that’s like 3 aligned marks which will make like 0.1 difference to my atar anyway. I need to focus more on other subjects like English which I basically haven’t started and it’s too daunting
So relateable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)