Preference (1 Viewer)

vivswithluv

HSC
So today was the second Dec round and if you don't receive an offer for your first preference is there any hope of receiving an offer for your first preference in the next rounds?? :(:( I got an atar of 81 and the course was 90 so I think it's unlikely... Although I checked the uac atar profile thingy for the course and it said the lowest atar they offered to was a 77.15.

beetree1

HSC
Of course there's hope :) it is 100% expected that people will drop their offers this round and open up space for people who didnt quite meet the requirements for next rounds (there another 2!) so dont worry
Guaranteed entry atars are pretty lenient, i know people who got into a 98 course with a 92 atar in round 1 so dont stress it

vivswithluv

HSC
Of course there's hope :) it is 100% expected that people will drop their offers this round and open up space for people who didnt quite meet the requirements for next rounds (there another 2!) so dont worry
Guaranteed entry atars are pretty lenient, i know people who got into a 98 course with a 92 atar in round 1 so dont stress it
That makes a lot of sense, thank you :D

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
What was this 98 course exactly? That’s radical

quickoats

HSC
98 for psychology?????? that's mad at most unis its around 75
psych is sort of an oddity - you need honours to be on the path to becoming a registered psychologist so degrees with honours packaged in command much higher cutoffs than the ones without honours.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Did anyone get phone calls from usyd and unsw? I missed both of mine so idk if it's anything important

jojosiwa123

HSC
Did anyone get phone calls from usyd and unsw? I missed both of mine so idk if it's anything important
yeah I just got one from usyd which I didn't wanna answer so I let it ring... pretty sure it's nothing important just confirming our offers, enrolment etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)