Preferences & Offers questions (1 Viewer)

wavess

HSC
Can someone please help me out... I know it's a stupid question but with main rounds, if I don't get into my first preference, do they then move on to the 2nd preference and so on? Or do I have to wait till the later rounds?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
^ All preferences are considered in Main Round ~ 1st down to 9th. However, in any other round only the 1st Preference will be considered. Good Luck and All the Best

Cheesecake_a

HSC
So if you don't get your first preference, there is nothing you can do but just accept the second then? or third, etc

uac.aplcnt

HSC
^ All preferences are considered in Main Round ~ 1st down to 9th. However, in any other round only the 1st Preference will be considered. Good Luck and All the Best
No buddy. In the other rounds..all preferences are considered regardless of whether you got an offer / not ...not just the 1st preference

funstudy

HSC
Do we have to press submit or anything, or does it just send automatically

funstudy

HSC
The former. They move down the preferences until there is one that you are eligible for and give you ONE offer only in the MAIN round.

Gigacube

HSC
No buddy. In the other rounds..all preferences are considered regardless of whether you got an offer / not ...not just the 1st preference
Actually in the earlier rounds, such as the Early January round, only your first preference is considered unlike the Main Round. You can read more about it here: http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/faq/offers-selection.shtml

Do we have to press submit or anything, or does it just send automatically
I'm assuming you mean when the Main Round offers are released. After you login, you'll find the offer along with information on how to accept the offer and enrol. UAC may also ask you whether you want to accept or decline the offer. You will also receive a letter in the mail with the offer and any attachments relating to enrolling.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)