Preferences (1 Viewer)

PhiL

hey does anyone no if you can change your preferences again after tonights deadline cause im still not sure wat course im going to do so if i choose a course and then decide say after the main round offers come out that i wanna do a different one at a different uni can i chagne? thanks

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
You can change after midnight tonight but it wont be considered in the Main Round, it will be consideredin the later rounds. If you do change after the main round you run the risk of not being accepted into any course because some courses may be full and for those that are not the cut off usually rises higher than in the main round

PhiL

Im trying to decide between two course - commerce at nsw and comm 9(liberal studies) at syd. If i choose comm at nsw but then decide i want to change to the syd course wat happens even if i have a uai which would get me into both comfortably

doingHSC

HSC
even if u have enough uai for both, you cant change ur pref after midnight unless u desire to be considered for later round, as acmilan pointed out its risky.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
check the trends.

Commerce (Liberal Studies) was 97.60 in the Main Round last year, and went to 97.90 in the late round. Who knows what'll happen this year - because if it's even more popular, there many be NO vacancies for it in the late round!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)