Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
gemita said:
And by the way, you do realise that you've just left yourself wiiiide open for an onslaught with the pms comment, don't you? :p

Not accusing you of this, but I really hate it when I get angry at a guy and he says, "what, are you premenstrual or something?" AAARrrrgggg!!! Why can't they just accept that no, maybe it is possible to get completely pissed off by something they say, all by ourselves, without the assistance of hormones?! But no, they're perfect, the only reason I'm reacting like this is that I'm female.
Well, females do seem to get more edgy when its that time of teh month. But tis fun saying "hahaha you're PMSING!!!!!11111111" and then getting bitch slapped. ^________^

[[ Am I going to get de-repped by a female mod? :p ]]

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ew periods ew ew....never ever talked about this kinda stuff
i must b real lucky....i get a twingw of aches the day b4, a twinge on the first day then nothin....im fairly heavy on 1st and 2nd days then its basically nothing....and my mum used to get them real bad too, like migranes she had to take time off from work and really heavy...i feel lucky!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i usually get warnings too, back pain, and stomach cramps before they come

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah i just get sore boobs for about a week leading up to it :mad:

usually really heavy for the first two or three days, and then light for the next three or four, and THEN spotting o__O at least they're finally starting to be regular... after eight years -__-;;

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
phantom limb said:
my entire family says 'mom'

and i can't eat pastry, i'm allergic to gluten. but thanks for the offer
shut down

my ex used to have really sporadic periods, which always led to a tense few days every month

"are they there yet?"
"no, but they should be"
"well when are they coming? they are coming, right?"
etc

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
i always feel lame when i blame bad moods on pms
highly unfeminist of me

i get theee sorest back/worst cramps in the world. it used to get to the point where i'd be doubling over in sick bay at school and not being able to breathe properly... but since i've been on the pill it's calmed down a bit

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Does anyone else have the same thing where when you don't have period pain, you can't really comprehend how painful it is till you go through it again...like with childbirth how the body makes you 'forget' just how painful it was so you go back for more...i have a theory that its the same with period pain

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
period pain is bad, I'd hate to imagine what child birth would be like, but i guess all the pain is worth it in the end:)

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
um.. said:
shut down

my ex used to have really sporadic periods, which always led to a tense few days every month

"are they there yet?"
"no, but they should be"
"well when are they coming? they are coming, right?"
etc

sucks to be her
how scary

there is a girl in my group who gets her rags every 3 weeks i think? and every time she gets them, they go for 10-12 days. it's funny because i don't like her mwahaha.

daniel2ya

my g/f and i have been 2gether for a while and during this time she had fallen pregnant but we didnt know until we found out she had miscarried. now i wont lie i was relieved but still dissapointed at the same time but all in all i am glad it happened the way it did because messin up 3 lives is massive wrong and it brought my g/f and i closer.

as for the missed period thing my g/f had the same thing her last month she was overdue by 1 week and a bit and had all the cramps and the whatnot but they eventually came when the cramps left so yea i dunno maybe a hsc thing

django_

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
this is mainly for the girls, but guys can post aswell...

what would you do if you found out you (or your partner) was pregnant? would you keep? have an abortion? put it up for adoption? tell your parents about it..?

and boys, if your gf was pregnant would you stay with her, or leave her?

and girls, has your period ever been over a week late and the reason not been pregnancy? what are other reasons your period could be this late?
id get an abortion...the last thing i need is a kid right now..

wen the hsc first started, i was waiting for my train at the station, n i saw this chick who used ot be one of my closest friends in yr 7 and 8...she left at the end of year 10 cuz she was pregnant...i saw her sitting there with a 1yr old-or-so kid...n i thought...here i am, finished my education, doing my hsc...it really hit me how i thought her and i were so similar...too aussie kids in a school full of wogs LoL but yeh... and shes now a MOTHER with a CHILD!! theres no way i could ever comprehende (sp?) why someone so young, with so much to live for would ruin it...by letting themselves get pregnant in the first place... *shakes head*

django_

HSC
ohh btw...ur period can be late for many reasons, like ur diet, stress, lack of exercise...i sometimes used to get...i think its called like spotting?! after my bf would ah...finger me...it was really weird and would freak me out...but yeh weird shit!!!

anywHo...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
im sorry but thats a disgusting attitude. You don't know what precautions she took in terms of birth control--she could well have used condoms or the pill but they failed. It happens. Yes it is sad but it doesn't just result from carelessness.

django_

HSC
well i had also been told in yr 9 by another friend she had already had 3 abortions... so either the pill just doesnt work for her, or she was plain fucking careless.

my opinion.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Ms 12 said:
Does anyone else have the same thing where when you don't have period pain, you can't really comprehend how painful it is till you go through it again...like with childbirth how the body makes you 'forget' just how painful it was so you go back for more...i have a theory that its the same with period pain
I just don't get period pain altogether. It ROCKS!!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
naprogesic => godsend

natstar said:
Painkillers dont work for me
I find they only don't work when I don't take them early enough.

Last edited:

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I asked my mum if we have anything to relieve period pain on the morning of the exam... and then I asked her about Nurofen, and she told me to never take Nurofen cos the doctor told her that although it will relieve the pain, it has terrible side affects. So I went to the exam and I felt better anyway, cos the pain was over... if I took Nurofen I might have been drowsy or something for the exam anyway (I reckon).
Nurofen doesn't make you drowsy. What are the side-effects? I was on it for a few days because of some back problems (doctor recomended it), and I'm pretty sure the only bad thing about it is it's easy to become immune to it, and become addicted to the stuff. But that's just as far as I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)