Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

qwertas

HSC
this chick i knw, were good friends and like were close.........she goes to me i goto tell u sumthing u goto keep it a secret and im like ok wat is it , she goes i had a fun weekend......im like ok and shes like im late and ive been throwing up all day.i was quite shocked....i thought she was on the pill ..then we tlked bout it for like 30 min and we tlked bout things like keeping it and abortion and how to bring it up and then she sends me a file after us tlking for 30 min and i open it and it says do u really think im that stupid...i tripped out she was just testing me.......abortion or not after she goes im disapointed u thought of abortion...........jeez so wat u think

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
mine were like that.. but ive been on the pill for almost a year and now its fine, they come the same time every month and they're heaps shorter and lighter.. its great :)
me too, i had to go on the pill cos i get cysts, gg ovaries, and i'm so glad to have shorter periods. they shit me so bad

nwatts

HSC
qwertas said:
this chick i knw, were good friends and like were close.........she goes to me i goto tell u sumthing u goto keep it a secret and im like ok wat is it , she goes i had a fun weekend......im like ok and shes like im late and ive been throwing up all day.i was quite shocked....i thought she was on the pill ..then we tlked bout it for like 30 min and we tlked bout things like keeping it and abortion and how to bring it up and then she sends me a file after us tlking for 30 min and i open it and it says do u really think im that stupid...i tripped out she was just testing me.......abortion or not after she goes im disapointed u thought of abortion...........jeez so wat u think
I think you've officially got fucked up friends!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
babydoll_ said:
me too, i had to go on the pill cos i get cysts, gg ovaries, and i'm so glad to have shorter periods. they shit me so bad
my boyfriends sister cant go on the pill becuase she has a cyst on her ovaries? i dont get it...

since ive been on the pill my period goes for 4-5 days, before it lasted 7 with period pain for 5 out of those 7 days. now i get tiny cramps on the first day that arent even worth taking a pain killer for. its great.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
after i stopped taking the pill i have had 3 day periods with one day of excruciating pain. short and sharp as hell.

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
qwertas said:
Umm yeah HEAPS good friend * rolls eyes *

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
:( my period is over a week late...though over the space of a week, i had cramps, back pain, everything that is associated with my period...except i never actually got it. im beginning to wonder though that maybe something is wrong inside, 4 years ago i had an operation to remove one of my tubes, but it never affected my cycle. but otherwise, yeah maybe im pregnant. my bf is sketching out, and until today i belived that i was gunna get my period, but ive spent the morning crying cause i dont know whats going on. im gunna do a test...but im so scared of what itll say :(

Hunni dont stress.. thats probably the reason why you havent got ur period.. ur stressing about not getting it... Now with the whole sex thing... Do you use protection??

My guy and I always freaked about me being pregnant... At one stage i was like 2 months late and he finally told his nan (and no else in both our families know about it to this day) and she purchased a pregnancy text for us.. but i wasnt pregnant... my periods are always like a month or two late after having sex because i reckon it's my guy and i stress too much about not getting my period... another time he just went to the local pharmacy and purchased a test... hoenstly.. dont stress too much.. if it comes back positive then there will be some big decision making to do.... my guy said that if i did get pregnant that i would defiently have an abortion.. i agree with him too.. we are too young to have kids.. im 18 and he's 20... but if i was further along we would defiently think more about it... but it never happened which was great and im relieved... his aunty was even going to take us away for the weekend if i was and help us out....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Ms 12 said:
So you're infertile?
I haven't looked into it entirely. I've told the story a few times before, but the short version is I had a 2kg ovarian cyst removed when I was in yr 10, which took the cyst along with my ovary and fallopian tube. At the time the doctors said 'yeah, no worries, you can have babies no problems' and once my body got back into sync you could write a calender to my period. However, after about 6 months, my period went haywire, and no ceases to come at all (well, maybe like once a year or something), so I need to be on the pill to have any form of regularity. Basically, its going to be a hell of a job for me to have children.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hmmm... ure not always goin to be infertile... i know this.. cos i got shutdown when i asked about it polycystic ovaries and infertility.. estimated tat up to 10% of females have some form of it

there is a risk.. but it aint too bad.

there are some women who have cyst and after they have kids there is no problems with it.. but then i have no idea what to do after 2kg of surgery :(..

maybe u should ask ure doctor?.. cos it may be reforming(?) im not sure.. but u should be able to set a calender to it after the cyst operation..
http://www.healthinsite.gov.au/topics/Polycystic_Ovarian_Syndrome

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm not polycystic.
When I went to my gyno about it, she immediately put me on the pill without exploring why I wasn't ovulating, but I'm due to go back to my GP soon to get another prescription, so I'm going to chat to him about it.
Just curious, what do you mean by reforming? There is nothing (apart from my other ovary/tube) there...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well firstly.. how many ovaries we talking about here?
correct me if im wrong ...cos from my understanding.. u have 2 still..

usually u dun just get one isolated cyst..hence poly..

but
there is also biochemical pathways one.. where u dun get cyst.. but u get the problems associated with it..

u prolly have that.. cos u treat with pill :)

since ure about the same uni level as me and in occ. therapy.. have some reading..
http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic2173.htm

when i first studied this.. the worse ones things.....were the girls who had body hair lik a very hairy man and were obese.. and they were soo upset about it... then u look at the after fotos after 6 mths.. and they were happy

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
WHOA!!!!! TATS kewl!!! :D.. its lik the lab ones we see in museums but fresher!

wow its a big one ....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
haha, glad to know I can enhance your educational experience!!

So far, this article has reassured me I'm not (well, unlikely to be) a PCOS sufferer, I don't really have any of the symptoms (apart from the absent periods). Also, I have ultrasounds of my ovary every 2 years, and so far they have been normal (although at the time I had the original cyst and associated surgery, they told me my (L) ovary was slightly enlarged)

JoeysBoy

HSC
Wow Jess! Strong girl you are! :)

Do you think the majority of women support abortion? ... From pages 1-3 of this thread, most girls do support it... which is very very scary... :(

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Wow Jess! Strong girl you are! :)

Do you think the majority of women support abortion? ... From pages 1-3 of this thread, most girls do support it... which is very very scary... :(
i'd just like to point out the fact that all those people who think abortion is so horrible and so very very bad, what would you do if you knew you'd die giving birth? or your child would die?
come off it, abortions are so very useful in these situations. aaarhg!!Lqp3eoi3ruh

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
natstar said:
Why shouldent abortion be supported? Unless your female, you wouldent know what its like to go through pregnancy, especially at such a young age when you have so many commitments. There is no 100% method of contaception. Sometimes things can go wroung no matter how much you try and prevent it and how safe you are.
fucking oath.
thankyou.

JoeysBoy

HSC
azzie said:
i'd just like to point out the fact that all those people who think abortion is so horrible and so very very bad, what would you do if you knew you'd die giving birth? or your child would die?
come off it, abortions are so very useful in these situations. aaarhg!!Lqp3eoi3ruh
If the child would die indefinatly (with modern science, I doubt this would happen), then abortion maybe an option.

If the mother would die, then I personally do not support it. Don't get me wrong. If I were a mum and I were to die and my child live, I would 100% be up for having the baby (though again with modern science and techniques, this wouldn't be really realistic). If you're a mum that has a chance of fucking up her pregnancy, see a doctor. Its murder to abort a child.

Abortion is becoming an easy option for those horny fuckers who can't keep their pants on and who have no morals or any respect for a child's life.

Imagine if your mum, if she were to be in a dire financial situation, aborted you because you would be a "burden" on her. Bullshit. And for those bastard husbands who desert their wives after she's fallen pregant, I 100% support castration. End of story.

Abortion is murder. There is no if's or but's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)