• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
elefdee said:
jordanv said:
it says it in my profile, and your gender discrimination is very disgusting. Drop it now.

I think gender discimmination is appropriate in the arena of pregenacy...or am i mistaken in thinking that females carry the child???
As a female i find it hard to accept a males point of view on what pregnancy means and its ramifications......and yes i will pay the cost for preganacy and my subsequent abortion.

After all a guy who roots around is a hero...a girl is simply a slut. Not my point of veiw...societies.hhmmm one that is ruled by men??
Ffs, that has more to do with the relative difficulty of a guy getting a root (hard) compared to a girl (easier).

jordanv

HSC
elefdee said:
After all a guy who roots around is a hero...a girl is simply a slut. Not my point of veiw...societies.hhmmm one that is ruled by men??
Fuck off, you are just a sexist bitch.

Don't blame this on society.

You are a female chauvanist.

How do women get pregnant, darling?

Isn't it through utilising male sperm?

So do you have the right to then just destroy the baby without consulting the father of the child?

Women want the right to have sex but not the responsibilities that go with it. You don't have the right to be a slut and fuck whoever you want, whenever you want.

The fact that you even suggested "but men do it" as a valid excuse was pitiful. Those "men" are only allowed to do it because of women who either have accepted the risk of pregnancy or are completely unawares of their surroundings (ie blondes).

elefdee

you have to ask that question?? You must. absolutely must reside in a cupboard if you dont know this.

So do you have the right to then just destroy the baby without consulting the father of the child?

yes indeed i do...cant deal with it dont have sex then..or with a female anyway.

You don't have the right to be a slut and fuck whoever you want, whenever you want.
yet another clear refelction on a male dominated society.

The fact you are completely un-open to an ALTERNATIVE opinion to yours is a refelction on how naive you are. and no im not sexist..its just hilarious to piss you off so much. And to all those women out there-WATCH YOU DONT HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE GLASS CEILING ON YOUR WAY UP!!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
elefdee said:
thanks captain feminist. i hate feminists. so let me point something out.

most girls don't like players. especially the ones who use this kinda arguement. thus if they themselves are sleeping around, they are what they hate. so why would they do it unless they've got double standards?
seriously start thinking about what you say before you say it. it would make life better for all of us.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
elefdee you make me laugh. at you not with you.

"WATCH YOU DONT HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE GLASS CEILING ON YOUR WAY UP!!"

you give feminists a bad name. the thing is though, i cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell you are talking about. i read over what you wrote at least twice before giving up. i honestly think you post just to get a kick out of getting people so worked up.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
elefdee said:

you have to ask that question?? You must. absolutely must reside in a cupboard if you dont know this.

yes indeed i do...cant deal with it dont have sex then..or with a female anyway.

You don't have the right to be a slut and fuck whoever you want, whenever you want.
yet another clear refelction on a male dominated society.

The fact you are completely un-open to an ALTERNATIVE opinion to yours is a refelction on how naive you are. and no im not sexist..its just hilarious to piss you off so much. And to all those women out there-WATCH YOU DONT HIT YOUR HEAD ON THE GLASS CEILING ON YOUR WAY UP!!
What if the father decides he can't deal with the child? He has no right to force you to abort it, but would you consider him a prick if he skipped the country so he didn't have to deal with it?

elefdee

AlleyCat said:
you give feminists a bad name. the thing is though, i cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell you are talking about. i read over what you wrote at least twice before giving up. i honestly think you post just to get a kick out of getting people so worked up.
you are actually completely right. look at the replies..a fantatsic way to liven up a dull evening that should otherwise be spent studying. Im the furthest thing from a feminist. Why do you guys thing my replies sound like bullshit? because it is!!!!

To tell you the truth i am not a slut like my replies have led you to belive and actually i think that as im leaving school and if i did fall preganant maybe i should find away to cope with that responsibility........Power to the women!!!!!jk guys

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
AlleyCat said:
what an absolute idiot.
i agree

but i also find this thread very interesting.

i'm pro-choice and nothing will sway me from that position as i believe that there are many factors contributing to a need for that choice.

i do believe however that there needs to be more education on the matter, yes there are alarmingly high rates of abortion and this leads to a need to educate about not only contraception and the like (i despise the idea of abstinence only sex education) but also about abortion and the alternatives.

also i think the whole "life begins at conception" is a bit iffy. it's not a thing that can be proved and will always be a matter of contention about it between pro-choice and pro-lifers

nwatts

HSC
natstar said:
Do you understand anything? I think you are severly in need of stepping into the real world instead of hiding behind your ethics of what is right and wrong
Haha... real world?

Yes. *pats natstar*

Calculon

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
What I meant was, only a female knows what its like to be pregnant. Its a physically and mentally challenging and stressing thing to happen. I'm not being sexist or anything, but I think people's opinions would change if they were put in the position here and now.
So you, a woman who has never been pregnant before (afaik), is more qualified to comment on the matter than a man, purely on the basis that men don't know what it's like to be pregnant?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Calculon said:
So you, a woman who has never been pregnant before (afaik), is more qualified to comment on the matter than a man, purely on the basis that men don't know what it's like to be pregnant?
men have never had pregnancy scares where all you can do is wait and scare yourself out of your mind while trying to make a premature decision and being confused as hell.

apart from that, you really can't say that just because you're a woman you automatically understand what its like. you have to understand the frame of mind a little better.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
when she experiences it or a semblance of it

you have no idea of the difficulty of the situation or the frame of mind that you encounter when the possibility of being pregnant is there.

only a woman can understand that because only women get to be pregnant.

thats as far as i'll say it.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
on a point..
men are the majority of lawmakers.. so.. consider voting for woman?

im pro choice.. its fair to say women should make the decision about their body..
cos men donated a whole sperm... no offence but tats lik a whole cell...

i think the moment it passes it through the cervix.. i think its property of the woman.. unless u want to fetch it?

but i think paternity payments could be fairer.. :(

nwatts

HSC
Natstar, that comment was not directed at you. Hence, shut up.

I've stated my argument about a million times. You are not able to read. Human life begins at conception. Therefore abortion is murder.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
nwatts said:
Natstar, that comment was not directed at you. Hence, shut up.

I've stated my argument about a million times. You are not able to read. Human life begins at conception. Therefore abortion is murder.
is this a religious viewpoint?

or just what you believe? i always find it interesting that even though there is no concrete evidence saying that human conciousness begins at conception or evidence saying that it doesn't, that people still have such strict belief in them.

edit: natstar, trust me its the scariest thing i've ever felt in the entire world. this is why i'm so pro-choice.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
No ive never been pregnant, but as a female I can instictivley say that I have an idea of what it would feel like to go through it.
So can I. I can imagine having a big cushion shoved down my shirt for 9 months, being sick every morning etc. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you can't "imagine" it better than someone who doesn't when neither of you have been through it.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Calculon said:
So can I. I can imagine having a big cushion shoved down my shirt for 9 months, being sick every morning etc. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean you can't "imagine" it better than someone who doesn't when neither of you have been through it.
no i've never been actually pregnant but for two weeks i believed i was.

so yes i do believe i can "imagine" it better, simply because i believed it was a reality for me and thus had to imagine the consequences and what i was going to have to do.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Calculon said:
girls know what aches and pains in their breasts and vagina feel like. you don't. having a baby is like taking the pain to the power of 10.

i can't claim to know what its like to feel pain in your penis/balls, so i'm not in any real position to comment about medical issues dealing with such matters in an "i know where you're coming from" kinda perspective.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)