Pregnancy Scares (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
withoutaface said:
But in year 6 they teach you where babies come from :S
I didn't pay attention because my English wasn't good enough to understand all the sex jargon. All I remember from sex-ed was a few slideshows of cartoon men lying down with cartoon women.

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
ditto!
im scared too :(
:( hope everything turns out okay (it usually does)

in other news, yay for me! finally, the bloody monthly monster has arrived, meaning not pregnant.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
I've been late only once, ever. Because I'm like clockwork the rest of the time. Needless to say, it scared the shit out of me.
I'm well over a month late now,I'm sick of being late.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i used to be really irregular (only 3 or 4 periods per year at one stage)..it was annoying but not that bad (no bloody worries during school), though the pain wasnt that great :(

i had a scare mid last month. i'd just started fooling round (unprotected) with my bf, and was 2 weeks late. i saw my doctor (after lots of procrastination), turned out to be negative, and promptly went on the pill. it worked out that i skipped that one (just didnt come)...so glad that i'm on the pill now, not worries and lots of fun ;)

ps. i'm currently a day ahead on my pill, caus i lost an active one, so the chemist said to just take the next day's one (ie. i take the one marked wed on tues, etc). does anyone know, when i finish this month, do i just take an extra non-active one when i start next month's sheet (to put me back on the right day) or should i just stay a day ahead?

Last edited:

Bubble_Toes

HSC
yeah i'v had a few pregnancy scares... me and an ex boyfriend were stupid enough to do things without protection... then went on the pill... was sometimes worried after and took a few tests... but never positive..

Bubble_Toes

HSC
alby said:
ps. i'm currently a day ahead on my pill, caus i lost an active one, so the chemist said to just take the next day's one (ie. i take the one marked wed on tues, etc). does anyone know, when i finish this month, do i just take an extra non-active one when i start next month's sheet (to put me back on the right day) or should i just stay a day ahead?
i'm on the pill too and i once did that... when you start the new pack and you start in the coloured section just start on actual day it is.. so that you catch up... but only do this if its an inactive pill... if you start a new pack with an active pill then just keep taking the normally until you get to the inactive pills and just miss one to catch up the day...
the inactive pills are just sugar pills and don;t do anything... thats why you get your period on these days... so its not important to take them...
hope that kind of answered your question :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)