Prelim 2016 Maths Help Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Put your pen down, open a textbook (even maths in focus is ok here), and work through the given examples they have. They show you CLEARLY what is going on to answer such questions.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Put your pen down, open a textbook (even maths in focus is ok here), and work through the given examples they have. They show you CLEARLY what is going on to answer such questions.
Leehuan, I am trying to do the questions without cheating (as in looking at notes). Also is anyone here going to be here at 10pm and be able to answer my questions, that way I can get help when I need it

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Leehuan, I am trying to do the questions without cheating (as in looking at notes). Also is anyone here going to be here at 10pm and be able to answer my questions, that way I can get help when I need it
What will you do if no-one is available?

leehuan

HSC
I don't think you know enough content or have enough practice to do questions without referring to notes yet. Some of the questions you posed show a lack of understanding of algebraic techniques.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Does anyone here know any graphing websites/programs?

Desmos isn't working for me for some weird reason

leehuan

HSC
typing f(x)=(x-2)^2, x is greater than or equal to 2 on DESMOS
He just gave you a tool to use so why are you clinging onto your old one when you say "that it's not working"

leehuan

HSC
This is irony. How is getting help from us different to using your textbook/notes? Both of them are "cheating" to me.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
This is irony. How is getting help from us different to using your textbook/notes? Both of them are "cheating" to me.
Um...well....idk but that's my personal preference

Sketch on one graph y=f(x) and y=f^-1(x): make sure the diagrams are to scale for

f(x)=-ln (x+1)

leehuan

HSC
Um...well....idk but that's my personal preference
That is just a joke. You're robbing our time when you could do it yourself.

I ALWAYS use whatever I can to allow myself to understand before I try turning to others.

And that's a graph. You can do a graph yourself. The curves are y=-ln(x+1) and y=e^(-x)-1

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
That is just a joke. You're robbing our time when you could do it yourself.

I ALWAYS use whatever I can to allow myself to understand before I try turning to others.

And that's a graph. You can do a graph yourself. The curves are y=-ln(x+1) and y=e^(-x)-1
Well speaking of robbing your time Leehuan, I see you here literally all the time

leehuan

HSC
Well speaking of robbing your time Leehuan, I see you here literally all the time
Do you think I always necessarily reply all the time? 3/4 of the time I just leave the screen open and ignore it.

Your endless stream of questions honestly motivated me to, for the most part, STOP helping people on here. It feels like a chore when you smack multiples on here when I also have my own work to do. Plus have you ever considered the fact I just want to do some of my homework and then check if maybe there's just ONE question on here to help out with? Not TEN FOUNDATIONAL questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)