prelim content in hsc (1 Viewer)

chaeram

HSC
hii not sure if this was asked before but how much of prelim bio content is tested in the hsc and what specific topics are usually in it?? i just have a huge pile of worksheets from yr 11 that only collect dust on my desk now and i want to get rid of them but i feel like there are some i should keep (idk which ones though which is why i'm asking)

also if anyone saw this posted on the general 2023 hsc discussion before, you didn't see anything..

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
get rid of them all u dont need to revise anything just know the absolute basics trust u will never need any prelim content and im pretty sure some stuff u re learn anyways

carrotsss

HSC
slightly unrelated but I can’t believe people throw out all their year 11 notes, I have like 5 binders to archive them for my sister :(

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
slightly unrelated but I can’t believe people throw out all their year 11 notes, I have like 5 binders to archive them for my sister :(
I have three thick folders of worksheets and resources and my old textbook for my sister from japanese (I think she's planning to take japanese continuers next year)

The rest I'm worried is useless cos from what she's told me she's probably not going to take the same subjects as me apart from 2u maths and 2u English and for English her school does completely different texts, and I can't bring myself to just toss them away 😭😭

like all those folders are just so much work and effort that I feel I'm throwing away 😭😭😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)