Prelim English Extension 1 worries (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah when i did it in prelim it was a bludge lol.
but we did do more than 1 creative & analytical response lol.
watched lots of movies haha.
much easier than advanced also.

soporific

HSC
wow for me it's genuinely not that bludgy. our assessments are always quite weighty (currently there's one that contributes to a hefty 50% of our final assessment)

i find it quite stressful actually but i guess most people think otherwise. not sure if i'm dropping it yet..

kiniki

HSC
i'm glad all you guys find it bludgy as well - i don't think i've done hw bar due assignments at all this term, all we do is eat and watch dracula after dracula movie in class. our teacher sets minimal h/w that no body does. i still can't believe what a bludgy class it is! and everyone is getting above 85% in all the assessments. i hope i don't get to the hsc and freak out coz the exams and what not is difficult...?

NewiJapper

HSC
Personally i love and hate my english ext. The class can be so fun at times discussing stuff but, the fact we do it offline and the work load for us it a lot and hard, it gets annoying. Our english extension teacher is about 5 years out of uni and its her first time teaching extension, so she has to make a good impression to the other teachers. So shes cramming us with knowledge and by all means she is one of the smartest people i have ever met. But yea, Brain overload in ever class :s :bomb:

mbirdman

HSC
Its just like every subject.
You can bludge in the short term and procrastinate, or you can set timetables or stuff like that.

speedofsound

HSC
extension english is so shit... i'm dropping it. yes, 5 weeks before year 11 ends i hate it just that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)