prelim notes (1 Viewer)

renee

Hey,
I need help desperately!!!! If anyone has yr 11 chem notes that they would be willing to sacrifice, would you be able to let me know???? PLEASE

Enigma17

i dont really have any prelim notes on my computer except for carbon chemistry, equilibrium, structure and bonding, and redox reactions.. but i think all of these HSC topics.. so if u want em, i could surely pass them along...

but what do you need help with? maybe i can help.. well at least try to help...

sango

HSC
hey, i'd luv prelim. notes as well. i know that us yr 11's are in the minority on this site and the main purpose is to help yr 12's and not yr 11's but plz? anybody have a really useful source of chem notes?

Dumbarse

Go away year 11 people, us year 12 people need the help and u selfish people want our old notes, wait your turn dammit!
If u can't handle the prelim work u shouldnt be doing chem

SuperNova

why notes? just read ur book and understand the stuff
wait till u get to yr12 to ask for notes
nothing in yr11 is going to be tested so just know ur work

renee

thanks anyways
i asked a simple question, and i never said that i didnt understand the chem, why am i being selfish, if you have the notes and don't want to share well that's your problem, next yr if yr 11s want my prelim notes i wont be selfish and i'll let them have it. If you have ever asked anyone for notes for your schooling benefit you would be greatful for any help, as I am for certain replies here. With regards to 'wait your turn dammit', thanks for nothing and good luck for the HSC because if your notes are so prescious and studying is so important then latch off and stop being so sentimental

Dumbarse

ohh have a cry renee. what are u illiterate? cant u write your own notes?. ppl put in the time and effort to write notes and u just wanna steal them.
I'd give my notes to some person who is actually struggling but u just sound like one of those stuck up ppl looking for the easy way out.
p.s. thanx for the goodluck in the HSC

Enigma17

children, children.. settle down.. enough... sh*t....<br>
other things to worry about, no? ie. the Trials? Hsc?<br>
i agree, you yr 11's, bugger off....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)