Preliminary Economics: Irish Economy (1 Viewer)

acebycc

HSC
Hey everyone,

I'm doing an essay on the Irish economy needing to 1) describe the features of the economy 2) Evulate the effectiveness of recent policy (within 5 years) in growing the economy.

I looked everywhere on the net but I couldn't find any information or notes on it. Can you please help me? If you have any notes or past essays on this topic please e-mail it to me to acebycc1@hotmail.com

thanks so much for your time and help

Ace

p.s. I'm always available if you need any help with Legal Studies or PDHPE as I'm cuerrently leading the courses by a huge margin.

acebycc

HSC
Re: Economics students- Irish economy

Without Wings said:
A great place to start is the World Factbook. The Ireland page, available here has an extensive range of information to get you started, such as a broad overview of the economy as well as statistics such as employment rate, GDP, CAD etc.

Another website you may find useful is the Department of Finance for the Government of Ireland. Their website is available here.

Some other useful sites:
News Article on Ireland Economy
The Economic and Social Research Institute
The Economist - Article on Ireland Economy
Ireland Central Statistics Office
Central Bank and Financial Services

You can use this information to construct your response to the question in regards to Ireland.
wow! I owe you everything! Thanks a million for your very detailed response!! This place is so successful because kind people like you is a member of this forum!

Last edited:

acebycc

HSC
Irish economy- Describe it's features

Hi all,

I'm stuck in 2 parts of my eco essay, I have to describe the features of that economy (What do I have to include to describe their feature?) yea, this is a pretty stupid question and I have to evaluate the effectiveness of their policy in the growth of their economy (where can I find those policy changes?)

Did any of you guys do a similiar essay on the Irish economy? If you did can you please send it to my e-mail acebycc1@hotmail.com.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Ace

p.s. I've read the case study by Shasheen Jayaweera in the resources page, it is a great essay but my topic is not globalisation.

Last edited:

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Re: Irish economy- Describe it's features

I think Leading Edge did a whole newsletter on the Irish economy.

acebycc

HSC
Re: Irish economy- Describe it's features

lilkiwifruit said:
I think Leading Edge did a whole newsletter on the Irish economy.
oh really? do you know any ways I can contact Leading Edge?

cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)