Preliminary Exams!!! (1 Viewer)

Kaan709

HSC
Hey guys, my mum decided to book a holiday on the last week of preliminary tests (2 weeks in total) not knowing about the tests. Is there any way of doing them early? Ive asked my deputy principal and year advisor and they both said i'll be getting 0. I understand that this may disadvantage other people but obviously wont tell anyone. Thank you :)

Kaan709

HSC
I understand that it doesn't count, but I still would like the experience. I don't understand everyone being so against year 11, I mean practice makes perfect right?

si2136

HSC
N/A
I understand that it doesn't count, but I still would like the experience. I don't understand everyone being so against year 11, I mean practice makes perfect right?
True, but I guess no one is against year 11, it's just that you shouldn't try too hard to the point to burn out, and take a break before doing the real thing.

Kaan709

HSC
I'm also proudly sponsored by dexamphetamine and ritalin :)

Shuuya

HSC
Hey guys, my mum decided to book a holiday on the last week of preliminary tests (2 weeks in total) not knowing about the tests. Is there any way of doing them early? Ive asked my deputy principal and year advisor and they both said i'll be getting 0. I understand that this may disadvantage other people but obviously wont tell anyone. Thank you :)
They really shouldn't be giving you 0, even if they don't allow you to sit it early you should be able to get the grade average.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Can't you do the form for extended leave so that you get an estimate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)