Preliminary is over, how do you feel? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Another 3 terms have past and the 2007 cohort has finished preliminary year and are set to start the HSC course. So what are your thoughts, reflection and feelings?

The HSC course begins term 4 2006.

I don't think there has been a thread if it has sorry. Please stay on topic, no spam.

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
im glad prelim is over(and exams so i can finally have a bit of a break) but im a bit scared of doing the hsc, i dont really feel like im ready but oh well just have to take it as it comes i guess :)

fishy89sg

HSC
preliminary isnt over its just begun.... for mathematics studnets

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I'm excited about year 12 because i believe that the yearlies and Preliminary has helped me realise any mistakes I have made which I'm sure I won't make again.

It's a clean slate again but this time I'm going to be ready. :)

Yeah, I'm pumped for Yr12 cause I'm gonna study hard.

dreamer7

HSC
I feel quite pleased with myself. I achieved most of the goals I set, and now that I have a fairly set study program and method all I have to do is stick to it and I should do fine in the HSC.

I'm just a bit scared that stress will get the better of me - with prelim it was reasonably OK to brush a poor mark off by saying "It's ok, I'll just do better in yr 12". But once you hit year 12 you no longer have that support. :mad1:

w00dy.

HSC
i dont know it feels kind of weird. probally because year 11 didnt go for a whole four terms.

prelim was like a test run. too see what could or couldnt work. i know not what to do in regards to study etc.

its weird though, thinking about it its like hey, im in year 12 now.

a few of us realised at school the other day that we wont have any year 12's coming to visit us anymore because...we are year 12.

i think im pretty prepared for whats to come next, well as prepared as anyone can be.

=]

HSC
shitting myself.. kinda

i just want the hsc over and done with.. damn thing is already hanging over my head:mad1:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
hrm. feels good that the yearlies are bloody over. feels bad that this would probably be the last holidays for parties every single day.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm just tired. Real tired. And hungry :)

Nah, seriously, I'm just waiting until week 3 next term, that's when I really start doing work.
Any reason for the specific time before you start working? :p

sp0ntane0us

traveller of time & space
HSC
I'm excited. Only one more year!

hopefully I'll be more motivated because this is the year that "counts"...

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Oh yeah, I forgot you were accelerated. Good luck with the exam (though you won't need it, you maths beast.) :)

anniea89

HSC
I felt that I did ok, but I can definately improve. I think I slacked off towards the end of the year. I just really need to get my schedule back on track and be more motivated

xoxo

HSC
well im happy that its over and that exams are over (for the moment)

im nervous about hsc and all the work as i tend to leave things to the last moment...which is something i really should tdo but i cant help it!!

i feel weird, coz as someone said its only been 3 terms not four

im sad coz its my final year of school and as it has come closer iv begun to realise just how much ill miss school and my friends when i have left....

but other than that im quite pleased with how it went, i have learnt heaps about what works for me and hopefully i am prepared to tackle the hsc :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Oh yeah, I forgot you were accelerated. Good luck with the exam (though you won't need it, you maths beast.) :)
Thanks. And I will need it :)

I'm not as nervous for the HSC as most of my friends are, in fact I'm quite calm for the moment. Don't know how long that's gonna last though :eek:

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
Really excited, for some reason. I can't wait till the HSC! unless i get a crappy UAI estimate. haha, then i can definitely wait for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)