Preliminary Mathematics Ext 1 and Physics tutor needed (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a weekly 2 hour session Year 11 Mathematics Extension 1 and a Physics tutor around the Hurstville area in 2011.

The qualities i'm looking for in a tutor are:

Knowledge, communication and commitment
Someone who is knowledgeable and qualified, has good communication skills, genuinely willing to help, patient and well organised. Committed to helping me throughout the year. (ie. Not suddenly deciding to quit halfway through the term)

Affordability
Someone who does not charge ridiculous amounts of cash per hour. I would prefer around $20 an hour.

Individual attention
Someone who teaches in no more than a group of 3.

Lesson structure
Someone who prepares their lessons and effectively teaches according to the syllabus building a solid learning foundation of topics whilst teaching ahead of the school's and covering it by the end of the year. I am quite ahead of the syllabus.

Resources
Someone who is willing to give out homework, notes and past papers.

Exam techniques
Willing to teach from experience techniques and methods in solving harder questions.

If you are interested in tutoring me in one or both of those subjects please send a private message and I will consider your tuition offer, but I cannot guarantee anything as I may be going to another tutor.

Thank you.

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I would have taken up your offer 3 weeks ago Splicer, but you live too far away from me. Congratulations on your results by the way. ;)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I would have taken up your offer 3 weeks ago Splicer, but you live too far away from me. Congratulations on your results by the way. ;)
Haha, no problem mate. I'm sure there are heaps of tutors here who'd be able to take good care of you =]. All the very best!

HSC
N/A
I don't want to travel too far.
lol neither do I , also im a tad rusty on a couple of 3unit topics , so I try and stick to 2unit, because I dont want to have someone catch me out on a question that I cannot do because it looks bad for me getting paid if I cannot answer all the questions

lol I set myself high standards

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm quite ahead of the syllabus, started some Year 12 topics.

mano25

HSC
N/A
I had to face many problems in physics specially in numerical and i am searching for best and well qualified physics tutor,please help me.

physics tutors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)