preliminary Notes and past papers for Business studies (1 Viewer)

vermanerds

HSC
Does anyone have their notes for the prelim business studies course and also have some past papers? It would be greatly appreciated if there are some. If there are already people who have posted stuff up in regards to business studies prelim can you leave the link because I can't seem to find any.

Thanks in advance!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Does anyone have their notes for the prelim business studies course and also have some past papers? It would be greatly appreciated if there are some. If there are already people who have posted stuff up in regards to business studies prelim can you leave the link because I can't seem to find any.

Thanks in advance!
I have uploaded a load, check my link in my sig and you will find them.

vermanerds

HSC
Hey man, I see those, but the past papers are only for the HSC, not any prelim stuff. You have a few prelim notes, but can you upload some prelim exams. Thanks mate

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Hey man, I see those, but the past papers are only for the HSC, not any prelim stuff. You have a few prelim notes, but can you upload some prelim exams. Thanks mate
It should be the second link in the business one, i just uploaded it.

vermanerds

HSC
dude it ain't working, it just keeps saying processing download request and then back to click here to download :S

vermanerds

HSC
wait, I got it working but there is still no past prelim papers :S?

vermanerds

HSC
Thanks heaps champion! I you have anymore can you please send those much appreciated!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I may of sent you a bad copy of the one I did, i will try to find more for you for this year.

vermanerds

HSC
that's alright, do you have past economics tests as well? you have only uploaded notes so far from what I can see

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Sorry about that, but the supply of Economic Prelim past papers is very small.

Student11111

HSC
Hey powlmao, i'm kinda new to Bored of Studies but i read this post and you seem great!

Could you please send me everything you got in relation to prelim and HSC business and economics including notes for both new syllabuses and exams relating to the new syllabus. My email is dvidsonhung@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)