Preliminary Offers to the Conservatorium (1 Viewer)

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone has received a Preliminary Offer to the Con. Also, if someone could tell me roughly how many ppl get a preliminary offer, that would be great, cause i've been asked that by many.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Good work!

I'm not sure how many, but seeing as though this year, Michael Smetanin wants only 14 in Composition, and that 2 people last year defered, I'd imagine it'd be 3 or 4.

Mega priviliged, well done!

Just hope for an automatic scholarship of some kind. You'll know in March sometime.

We should meet up and I can be your uber 3rd year friend to bitch to about lecturers and subjects ;)

BeatMaker

HSC
Heyhey Nicci_15!! Congats!! I hope to see you this year studying at the Con!! (that's if I get an offer)... I'm still waitin' on an offer on the 17th... nice UAI btw ;) :)

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
smileylyndall said:
yep I got in!!!
saxophone performance =)
ur_inner_child said:
Good work!

I'm not sure how many, but seeing as though this year, Michael Smetanin wants only 14 in Composition, and that 2 people last year defered, I'd imagine it'd be 3 or 4.

Mega priviliged, well done!

Just hope for an automatic scholarship of some kind. You'll know in March sometime.

We should meet up and I can be your uber 3rd year friend to bitch to about lecturers and subjects ;)
Yeah i'd like that. Hey wats ur email address?

piggy399

HSC
hey i got 1 flute performance. and i know 2 other flutes who got into perf too...any1 else??

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Nicci_15 said:
Yeah i'd like that. Hey wats ur email address?
I'm stef__h@hotmail.com

If only you enabled your Private Message function. Tell me when you've got it down so I can delete this post. :)

Anyone else that adds me that isn't asking about the Con, I will block you.

*Leaf*

Antichrist
HSC
Nicci_15 said:
Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone has received a Preliminary Offer to the Con. Also, if someone could tell me roughly how many ppl get a preliminary offer, that would be great, cause i've been asked that by many.
Hi, I tried to reply to your e-mail but it didn't work, so i'll reply here:
So have you actually received an offer for the preliminary round? It's just you didn't actually state that so I was wondering.. If so, congratulations..

As of yet, I hadn't received an offer, but then there still is the main round..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)