Premature UAI Prediction :P (1 Viewer)

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
I was just wondering, if you guys/girls could please give me a UAI prediction? Even though I'm only in Year 11 this year, I wanna see where I'm headed right now, so could you please predict my UAI prematurely based on my Year 11 results so far???? I go to Patrician Bros (Fairfield), second in Fairfield last year, with at least 24 people getting a UAI of at least 90 (apparently)

English (Advanced) - 9 or 10/54 - 86%
English (Extension) - 2/17 - 87%
Mathematics - 3/72 - should be around 85% or so
Mathematics (Extension) - 3/22 - 78%
Modern History - 1/30 - 94%
Legal Studies - 8/34 - 75% (But my Legal class has heaps of smart people in it and it's marked heaps hard... so yeah)

So coudl you please please predict? I'm sorry I'm doing it early, but I wanna see where I'm goin' right now, rather than half way through yaer 12

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
look i'm no expert... but judging by ur ranks/ marks i think if u can maintain both the marks and ranks... ur looking at 90+ easily..

r u thinking of picking up 4u maths or perhaps English Extension 2?

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
The thing about Maths, I should have mentioned this, is that there are like 17 people doing the HSC this year doing the accelerated course, and even though I can beat a lot of them (When doing the same course as them in year 9 I came 5 outta everbody) I can't do 4-Unit. English, I was recommended for Extension English 2, so I might do that or Extension History.

Thanks for your opinions bro :)

HSC
Hey Boxxxhead,

Im at pats aswell, year 12.

Yeah, usually around 20/25 people get a UAI over 90 at our school....or so I've heard.

Its a shame that you didnt do accelearted maths this year. I did it last year and thought i was really struggling but ended up going OK (84). It really gives you an advantadge over the other students in year 12.

1st in Modern History?? That's awesome. It gets to be a really demanding course in year 12...its just so broad with so many things to remember.

BTW, if you have any mates who arent doing so well in ADV english, let them know that at the end of Prelim they usually do a cull of about 8/10 people. Tell them to get off their assess. You really dont want to be in standard @ our school. Full ok dikheads (and some of the teachers are - no names ;) ).

Those marks (ranks, more importantly) are really good....but in the end its only Prelim. Keep it up next year and you should get over 90.

Can I reccomend that when get your first year 12 assessments that you start them straight away. Really, its an easy way to get an edge over a lot of students. That first assessment bloc is a killer. The stories of "I finished Legal at 12, then started SOR at 2, went to bed at 4 then got up at 6" start coming out :) A lot of it is because you dont learn the content in the course untill its close to the due date....so you just keep on leaving it. Get off your ass and just takes notes from the text and you can really kill that assessment bloc...

I dont really know many year elevens...but I think I might know who you are.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Do English ext2, maths ext2, modern his, his ext and legal studies - go well and you'll get UAI100.

ar5ena1

HSC
low 90's is your likely result atm, push up legal and you'll be looking at midrange 90's 94/95/96

baby_pea

HSC
i think you should just try as hard as you can, people usually unleash their 'smartness' in yr 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)