Premier's Awards (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
well...who else has to go and sit around for 2 hours to be "briefed" and then sit by whilst some old man gives out certificates to a shit load of people.....??

sounds like great fun :S

cataleptic

HSC
I'm going, I think.

I don't want to, but my mother really wants me to. Eh... effort. They can mail it out.

dawso

HSC
cataleptic said:
I'm going, I think.
I don't want to, but my mother really wants me to. Eh... effort. They can mail it out.

tell me about it.....its on the day after the second cricket final so im gunna be severly hung over and sleeping in some gutter near moore park, i dont wanna go and see this dude and get my award :( the things we have to suffer just cause we went well in the hsc,....*sigh*

dawso

HSC
Templar said:
Funny how Morris Iemma hasn't been mentioned.

i could have called him by the name i giv him....but i like to keep my bos membership.....

nah he aint that bad.....at least he aint a liberal....if he was id go up and sing some songs off rock against howard compilation....

omar273

Oscarwatcher
HSC
i know, what a snoozefest...

and btw, what exactly does "smart casual" clothing entail?

dawso

HSC
omar273 said:

im not 2 sure....

i suppose it just means smart casual clothes....

however, if u see anyone wearing a hawaiian shirt, with a water melon on his head as a hat, and smelling reallly grose, that means i didnt make it home after the cricket :)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
omar273 said:
I was thinking of wearing something like black trousers with a long-sleeved collared shirt, no tie.
Wish it was "formal wear" - i wanna wear a suit. :p

clue

"melting...i'm melting"
HSC
i'm going to the award's night, but i'm actually really excited to be going:) :) :) , i love presentation days well only when i award:haha:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Congratulations to all those you shall be receiving a Premier's Award and may you all find the strength to sit through 2 hours of briefing and then get and watch your peers receive their certificates off the Premier. ;)

elisabeth

HSC
I'm getting one, but coz I'll be moving to Germany in 6 days, I won't make it there :( Hope they'll suck it up and pay more postage to send it out to me.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Lucky guys...you are smarties, eh? Not that I was expecting a Premier's Award ceremony, but it's been a long time since I got an award of any sort--in fact, it's four and a half years, since coming to Australia, and so just to get an award again would've been nice...never mind. dawso--lol lol lol if that should ever happen! ;)

yinyin

HSC
N/A
hey what mark do u have to get inorder to get a premier's award?
thx^_^

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well that was the other one of was thinking of. To clear it up the Premier's Award is for the All-Rounders 90+ in ALL of their subjects. or at least 10 units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)