Premium membership (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
hi
just wondering, can i become a premium member without paying by credit card? i'm happy to use that system that UAC did where you get a print out and go pay at Australia Post or whatever, but i can't seem to find an option like that anywhere.
anyway thanks

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
use your Commonwealth Bank account if you have one.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
isn't there a way of just going and paying somewhere? like with UAC? cos my parents won't let me use the credit card or internet banking etc

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ahen said:
isn't there a way of just going and paying somewhere? like with UAC? cos my parents won't let me use the credit card or internet banking etc
What's wrong with internet banking? As long as your computer is protected, there shouldn't be a problem with it. :)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Why would you pay premium membership for a website that rarely loads? I'm not being an arse here, but come on guys? This is ridiculous; surely you receive enough money from these people to upgrade whatever is required to make the site faster (no kidding but this is one of the slowest websites I visit). I realise you have thousands of members; however I think it's time to upgrade the version of V-Bulletin, as well as the servers.

I was thinking of contributing to the forums financially by purchasing premium membership, but until the loading speeds improve, and layout is upgraded, I don't think I will.

I do appreciate the website, but I think it's time to put the premium membership money to good use (e.g. upgrade the layout).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)