prep acceptance (1 Viewer)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
who got accepted?
i did i got my letter today... csu here i come in 2004!!!!!
i got into pharmacy.

Matt200

yeah i got into pharmacy as well...however im not sure if i want ot take it, are you from wagga?

span23

I got early entry too, and for pharmacy as well! i'm from Albury, so only about 1hr 30 to travel to wagga

snot

hey all you lucky peoples, wat did yas write in the application form for why you should study there....????

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
heres what i wrote, dont know if its any use because i dribbled heaps of shit to get in but i guess its an idea, all lies though.. lol

(a) Wanting to study at CSU
My primary reason for wanting to study at CSU is that this university offers a course in Pharmacy, an area which I find interesting, challenging and hopefully rewarding.

CSU’s rural environment appeals to me. I have grown up in a rural area and enjoy this kind of environment. I feel very safe, happy and productive in this setting.

Because I was interested in Pharmacy, I researched universities that offered the course. As a result I visited the campus at CSU in late March and gained first hand experience of the excellent facilities this university has to offer, such as pharmaceutical laboratories and computing facilities.

During my visit to the campus I spoke to the course coordinator about what was involved in the pharmaceutical degree. The information given was very comprehensive and furthered my desire to study at CSU and become a pharmacist.

During my visit I toured the campus and felt the friendliness and unity of students at CSU. I would really like to live on campus and “soak up” this wonderful atmosphere.

(b) Why I think I will succeed at CSU.

I think I will succeed at CSU for the following reasons:

 My goal during my senior years has been to be a pharmacist.
 I am determined to reach my goal.
 I have worked consistently in Year 11 and 12 to achieve the UAI necessary to gain admittance to the course. My academic record for these years demonstrates my commitment: a commitment which I will continue into tertiary study.
 As my teacher referees state, I am mature, focussed, capable, reliable and a person with a good sense of humour, one who is respected by both peers and staff..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)