Prep (1 Viewer)

rachieg

there are some posts that say that people have already gotten accepted for PREP!! ah im freaking out, i didnt think early entry acceptance came through till the week after 22nd of november...so the 3rd apparently its coming out whether u got in or not?
uh oh i dunno...thats just what my information sheet says and on the form that they returned to me to acknowledge my application to this program, they stated that "applicants will be notified by mail the outcome of this application in december".
maybe it is different at wagga wagga? im applying for bathurst for primary teaching. anyone else apply for that through this program? really hoping i get in, i should get the marks but there is a bit of doubt, my subjects are shit...so anyway...

kylie_robbo

I didn't get a piece of paper saying they got my application... I handed it in to the school so they could do their bit and send it off...

The people last year who got Early Entry didn't get told until after their exams... So that they wouldn't get lazy during the exam period because they had already gotten into Uni...

rachieg

ah ok cool....i was 90% sure that that happened i just read other posts that said they got accepted already i was freaking out...but yeah anyway its all good

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i got mine like a week or 2 b4 when they said i get it, its b4 yopu get results and uai

lolly_161

yeah i got my acceptance for early entry like 2 days ago....in csu....just thought u guys might want to kno :)

mayflower

my friend applied 4 primary teachin at wagga and she got a letter sayin that she didnt get accepted into the course. dont know if thats helpful or not

soxrow

HSC
Hey guys it may take a while for different courses to get their PREP acceptances right. Hopefully you will all know soon.
Cheers
Sean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)