Preparation for trials (1 Viewer)

kini mini

HSC
By now most of you will be coming towards the end of the course and preparing for your trials. I thought I'd just put a few tips up for how to approach your trials and how you can use them to prepare for the HSC.

Although trials form the largest single part of your school assessment, you should also use them to see how ready you are for the actual exam. They are the best method for reinforcing your knowledge of the modules and honing your communication skills. Prepare for them as if you are preparing for the real thing because it's your last chance to get feedback from your teachers on work done under exam conditions.

Once you've completed your trials, please scan and mail them to me or Laz if you can :). I will try and get as many from people at my old school as I can.

PG5

HSC
thnx!
btw, do we have to scan them? can't we just take a photo and send em' over? hehe... more convenient 4 me...

Aussie Kid

I've got my physics trial t/m....but mine is only worth 20%so its not freaking me out too much. I have already averaged 85% on my other 4 tasks (all worth 20% as well), so that means the trial isn't even a huge chunk.

Its so much better this waycause I suck at tests, but I rip up assessment tasks.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
exam is in 2hrs im not fucked up
i cant even eat my lunch!!!!!!
i lost my appritite just seeing the word neutrino

NOOOOOO there it is again!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Mine was 40% as well.
That's a hefty weighting (I went average though...)

MyLuv

Mine is 65%:D
25% for Prac and 40% theory...I've just done the Pract ,quite hard hope I may get 85%+ with luck:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)