Preparations for HSC (1 Viewer)

xxmissy

HSC
emuthegreat said:
Reading this thread makes me disappointed in myself for bludging this whole year :(

Everyone's trying so hard . I'm even more stressed now lol . I better start studying now :)
its still not too late, the trials are worth a chunk ov ur school assessment marks soo study!!:)

RHINO7

HSC
How the hell do people find enough time to study. I do about 3-4 hours of homework a night, and then i'm too stuffed to study. Oh well, i guess i have to try harder.

emuthegreat

HSC
True, I'm going to REALLY study, however it's easier said than done. It's hard gainging motivation when my subjects don't scale me up and I'll probably end up with a 50UAI . Oh dear , lol

williamc

HSC
RHINO7 said:
How the hell do people find enough time to study. I do about 3-4 hours of homework a night, and then i'm too stuffed to study. Oh well, i guess i have to try harder.
Mate your not alone. I do 1-2 hours homework, maybe 2-3 hours(normally liek 1 hr) assessments if i could be bothered/ if something is due soon. Then i might go gym or have sport practice for the 3 sports i do or go to work, no time for study. Then ill get vege out on the couch watching tv or listen to music on my computer (liek now lol).

I'll just make notes these holidays. My notes for half yearlies were shit.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
I cant see how everyone has the time to revise. I'm always busy with homework and my major works.

~untitled~

HSC
Yea, ive kinda started. Ive started writing out my pre-written essays for english modules and stuff, and have started syllabus notess for biology, but thats kind of ongoing stuff.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
I want to know how other's have made >90, and balanced everything.
Where do I buy my superhuman qualities?

.ShAkEdOwN.

HSC
preparations for the hsc:

have fun whilst stressing about the hsc but never actually doing anything significant towards the hsc. grrr.

xxmissy

HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
preparations for the hsc:

have fun whilst stressing about the hsc but never actually doing anything significant towards the hsc. grrr.
i second that

>.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)