Preperation For Biology (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have been to my local library and gotten the only books on biology there on loan. I have also got my books organized and ready to work in next term. Can anyone else advise me on what else l should / need to do?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Read up on the dotpoints so you know what to expect.

Have a look at past HSC/trial papers if you're really keen.

And ask past Biology students what to expect.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thanks babyboll, l am turning over a new leaf, l want to be as much ahead of everyone else in ym class as possible. Knowing them, they probably wouldn't even think of looking at what your have to do for their subjects.

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
hmm... there is a similar post in chemistry but anyways, I might as well say it again here.. "understanding" your dot points is very important, mee suggest you to flip through your dot points and choose the more difficult ones to do as HSC questions.. it is also a really good idea to combine a few related dot points as one question too.. by the end of 2 days, if you have really made an effort, you should understand all dot points and be ready to kill your past papers.

another thing is, try not to depend on your memory too much.. biology is often seen as a "remembering" science subject but it's really not.. if you see how everything fits together + you have an at-least-average-memory, you will breeze throught the bio exam!

if wrose comes to worst, remember biology is actually the easiest subject to cra* through (excuse me :p)

Good Luck!

P.S. don't forget about the Advice Line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)