preperation (yes i know im sad lol) (1 Viewer)

Tired

HSC
Ok, back to the topic. JUST GO TO THE FUKING LECTURE LOL!
Thats the first thing you do, and it will sort out all your random pointless questions that somehow we were able to make on our own. If you are like me, you will change what you bring to each lecture anyway because circumstances always change. Uni is not homogenous like school.:wave:
gluck

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
glad sumone brought this up instead of me LOL

but yeh.. i just got a lecture book for each subject.. will need to get txtbooks this week

nick.milevski

HSC
like orite my questions were a tad pointless but i know im not the only first year wondering how to organise my notes, in other words what method would be best. the point of this post was for those above my year to give me advice on what they feel is easiest and most effective. i didnt expect 1st yrs to reply as clearly they have no clue wtf they're on about either.
and no im not dumb testpilot. i got into uni for one thing. i can think for myself. i thought to make this thread as to get advice from people who actually have a clue, which makes me wonder wtf ur replying for. its a bit ironic you complaining that im asking dumb questions where through looking at ur thread history i see uve made a thread titled "this is a dumb question but..". i hope i meet you at uni so i can piss on ur face. much love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)