prerequisites (1 Viewer)

kalli

HSC
i enrolled in my elective for this semester and i havnt completed 2 of the 3 prerequisites but the lecturer enrolled me anyway... :confused:

i am doing one of the prerequisites this semester but the other i dont do at all...

how does this affect me?

kalli

HSC
they are def prerequisites...

i asked my housemate and she said as long as you complete the prerequisites sometime in your degree u will be ok...

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
are prereqs for courses strictly enforced or can u get permission frmo the lecturer to sit the subject? im thinking of doing actl3004 financial eco at unsw and although i havent done the prereq actl2001 financial maths, i have done enough financial maths from finance subjects. im doing bcom/bsc (finance and stats) at unsw.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Newcastle offers, and im guessing others will as well... Bridging Courses... that catch up up on things u need to know to participate in the course.. check out if your uni does something like this... if not.. get a textbook about the stuff u need to know and just do some reading.. and if all else fails ask the lecturer

shannonm

HSC
N/A
i think bridging courses are pretty much irrelevant for a 2nd year studying business

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
The only way to find these things out is to ask the lecturer. I've had some pretty weird things approved that don't seem possible on paper. If you don't ask them you won't find out. The worst they can do is say no, it's not like they can kick you out of your degree for a simple question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)