Present Annoyances.... (1 Viewer)

mandi_pie

Besides all the assessments and crap at da moment wat is really pissing everyone off..???

Me.... stupid ppl who think ur an idiot jst becoz maybe ur not as smart as them...ARGH!!!... esp wen u work as damn hard as they do n da results dun show it....and den they make stupid remarks lik "i worked damn hard to get that"... do they not think i do too??

Lol soz i had to vent my anger somewhere and here kinda seemed appropriate...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
arrogant self absorbed pricks *cough*gary,biology demonstrator*cough*
oh and guys that you need to hit over the head with a lump of 3*4 before they'll realise 'oh, hey, theres a chick that likes me' *cough*daniel,assistant biology demonstrator*cough*
oh and all this stress im putting in to my exams.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
People who hold the class back by talking. The way that assessments always seem to end up dua at the same time. They way that Krispy Kremes always seem to be around. The fact that I have no desk space, or even a desk.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
oh and guys that you need to hit over the head with a lump of 3*4 before they'll realise 'oh, hey, theres a chick that likes me' *cough*daniel,assistant biology demonstrator*cough*
You really have it in for your demonstrator :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by neo_o
You really have it in for your demonstrator :p
which one? gary, the self absorbed arrogant prick really is that, no exaggeration whatsoever (ask seeka if you dont believe me ;))
and daniel, my god, dude, just realise i like you!

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
which one? gary, the self absorbed arrogant prick really is that, no exaggeration whatsoever (ask seeka if you dont believe me ;))
and daniel, my god, dude, just realise i like you!
I reckon you have the hots for the instructor lololol

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
If you hit them with a 3 by 4 we still wouldn't realise. Basically unless you physically say it we won't realise and even then we may just think your joking ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
You wouldn't believe it would you?

My gripe? Too many fucking assessments at college, I need a fucking holiday and to get away from here. I'm going to break down.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Stupid self-absorbed boring people who have are only interested in talking about themselves.

and stupid teachers who sit there all listen reading from the textbook and nothing else.

and stupider teachers who spend all class enjoying the sound of their own voice, and are suprised when the class doesnt know anything.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Persephone87
daniel, yes.
gary, no.

Originally posted by Xayma
If you hit them with a 3 by 4 we still wouldn't realise. Basically unless you physically say it we won't realise and even then we may just think your joking ;)
oh great...*wanders up to dan in class* 'hey dan, i like you, wanna fuck?'...i think not!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
oh great...*wanders up to dan in class* 'hey dan, i like you, wanna fuck?'...i think not!
That was my suggestion!!!

:eek: 4000 posts, I have no life.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No thats too many words, skip the middle bit.

Of course you could always ask them out first.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
:eek: 4000 posts, I have no life.
wow, congrats! i think..

Originally posted by Xayma
No thats too many words, skip the middle bit.
'hey dan, wanna fuck?'
lol, i can imagine that going over real well in the middle of a bio lab!

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
What's pissing me off????
My teacher that thinks he is doing such a great job when no1 in the class knows anything. He goes I dont care if you guys hate me as long as you all do well. And i'm like you know why i hate you?? COZ YOU GONNA RUIN MY BLOODY HSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And when i ask a question.... he just goes around in circle and NEVA answers it!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
*Reading your other posts*
getting a bit toey there are you jess???
Get a room!!! :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I agree with mandi_pie.... i have this friend that hardly ever studies or anything, goes out partying every night and then gets exam results back like 95% and thinks they're bad... then looks at my paper and says "geez didnt you study or something" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sorry... makes me quite angry

J

jhakka

Other students annoy me. They think stupid/ignorant = funny.

mandi_pie

Originally posted by _muse_
i have this friend that hardly ever studies or anything, goes out partying every night and then gets exam results back like 95% and thinks they're bad... then looks at my paper and says "geez didnt you study or something"
omg i so agree wit u... u do all this work and den da ones that do nuthin end up wit da good marks... WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??? lol soz

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
what pisses me off is the people who you think are your friends just backstab you all the fucking time. And then youre just left in the middle going... wow, cant believe I invited that person to my party. Oh and probably parents for moving around so much. Ive moved to three different cities in the past 2 years. I just wanna go back to newy :( fuck this! ARGH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)