presentation (1 Viewer)

speersy

HSC
N/A
i have seen some of the chicks folios in my class and they are all pretty and on cool paper and stuff. I was wondering can the markers give extra marks for this, and should i do it to my folio?

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
This comes under the marking criteria "Succinctly demonstrates a range of appropriate quality communication and presentation techniques."

So Technically, yes it could get them extra marks. However in reality, it doesnt really matter that much. Its the folio as a conceptual whole, rather than invidiual modules like this.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeah, like beaky said, technically it does matter as what you are presenting is supposed to look professional. Although, if you successful in making your project look professional, there's no need for the fancy paper, and the colourful backdrop etc etc.

You should suit the presentation of your folio to your individual project.

Speersy, you also need to realise that the markers will never give "bonus" marks. They have a set marking criteria, and they look to see if things are done, and give you marks when the individual criteria have been met.

Last edited:

crazymaniak

Alumni
HSC
what about 'presentation techniques'??

i did a website and projected it up on the wall of the classroom with a digital projector, and had a slideshow of my production process on a laptop next to the mdp and folio.

is this overboard, or will it have been worth the time in extra marks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)