Pressed for time? (1 Viewer)

jallstar

HSC
did anyone think that the 3 hours went by far to quickly? i had to rush my conflict in europe question.:bomb:

astroe

HSC
It's not that it went by too quickly for me, but it definitely didn't feel like three hours. When you're occupied with something (i.e writing), time just flies!

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
when you have to write 5 essays in 3 huors time will fly.
its completely absurd as far as i am concerned

tetrisam

HSC
I thought time was ok, i think u mentally prepare that "ok i hav to write 5 essays in this amount of time", that being said my hand had never hurt so much lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Time sure did fly but it was sufficient - would've loved another 30min though XD

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
its completely stupid actually

there is no situation in the real world where you have to handwrite something in such a short time.

if we were all given as much time we needed (within reason), it would actually reflect the best answer and therefore the intelligence of the student.

we should be able to think about the question for more than 30 seconds before we start the race of writing speed so they can see who has the cleverest answer to the question.

im sorry but it makes no sense at all.

the writing speed shoudl not be such a big factor in your results for gods sake.

someone tell me - what is the point of such a frantic race?

page/word limits should be considered in place of time limits imo

absorber

HSC
I only spent about 30 mins on the WW1 questions, that really helped. I think time constraints are worse in english personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)