Pressure.... (1 Viewer)

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
For the poeple who are waiting for their marks....are you people scared? I mean, I'm not in yr 12 right now...but i'd like to know, so i can find out how to feel one year later...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh the fear hasn't hit me yet. We've been waiting for ages.
Just waiting.
And waiting...
and waiting...

At the moment I'm like HURRY UP FOR GODS SAKE!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Meh as time goes on you begin to worry as you can't remember how well you answered HSC questions, but oh well.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
When you can't remember how well you answered the HSC questions...that's when paranoia sets in :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Oh... My... God...

You guys are right! I haven't even THOUGHT about how i did in the exams...

ARRGHHH!!! I can't REMEMBER!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
get drunk, severely.

That'll clear your head for a while.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
18th....
I've gone past the point of caring how well I answered the questions etc etc
I JUST WANT MY FRIGGIN MARKS! THE SUSPENCE IS KILLIN ME!!!... I'm soooo anxious and Il be on holidays when they come out so Ill only get my results by SMS and not my UAI.... which means Ill be even more anxious until I get back... I doubt they have computers on an Island.

Damn the wait!!!!!!

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
for some reason i was confident coming out of the exams.............now i feel as though i failed every single exam.......oh well at the end of the day if u know u tried ur best then u got nothing to worry abt...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
the only way you fail is if you dont make a serious attempt.... if u make a serious attempt then ull be fine.. u passed. I know I passed but I just dunno how well I did.. not too well I think :( Maybe good... grrr I dunno I just want my marks :mad:

tennille

HSC
Just think- we're getting our results not this week, not next week, but the week after. :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
flipsyde said:
the only way you fail is if you dont make a serious attempt.... if u make a serious attempt then ull be fine.. u passed. I know I passed but I just dunno how well I did.. not too well I think :( Maybe good... grrr I dunno I just want my marks :mad:
Depends on what you mean by "fail". It could mean not getting into any uni. It could be not getting above 90. Or not above 50. It could also mean getting an asterisk *

For me, failing will not too much to do with the UAI. Majorworks, interview, and music test.... Just getting into the conservatorium will be fine. If I don't, then that's my fail.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
If you get an asterisk it means you got under 30. ie: they don't even bother giving you a number lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)