• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Previous McDonald's Workers? (3 Viewers)

donkeydrop

HSC
gordo said:
u can't get rejected from mcdonalds, its the bottom of the employment chain.

if they need casual staff then,
basically u go in fill out a form give it to them, the manager speaks to you for a minute to get the formalitites out of the way and then your hired

Gordo, did u work at Bondi Beach Maccas about 3-4 years ago. your face seems very familiar.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Worked at McDonald's at 15, pay was crap, moved to Vodafone.

mashimaro1987

HSC
t's reli not dat bad workin' at maccas except durin' rush hr...i kno dat crew trainers onli get 30cents extre an hour but its 4 da experiences and it'll look good in ur resume at least....and yes, i'm a member of the OHS but seriously, i reckon dat it's preti good when u get paid for meetings for juz listenin' 2 them talk....the amount of skills u gain is so worth it...cos' in our store, we do everythin' probably-procedures, procedures, procedures and da new crew gets 2 watch da intro video and SOCs b4 they start

P

pLuvia

I never got SOCed ever, I think only on the training shift, but like he just asked me questions and he just ticked all the ones or just told me the answer :)

But after working a year and half they have never SOCed me not that it matters anymore :) since I quit from that shit hole :):D:D But it was good experience

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
lol i heard that ppl who work @ macca's have to wear tight pants to reveal the company's sex appeal

P

pLuvia

lizziegirl said:
lol i heard that ppl who work @ macca's have to wear tight pants to reveal the company's sex appeal
Well you got to be very stupid to believe that :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)