Pride and Prejudice Script (1 Viewer)

akite

HSC
Hi, anyone know where to find the Pride and Prej script on the net?

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
i want it tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*btw* colin firth is so gorgeous

akite

HSC
i noe! And the script is sooo unfindable..... =__=' help!

Jacks

HSC
I had the same problem finding the script a couple of years ago when I studied it...I'll look around for you guys...though I know quite a few of the lines and own the DVD if that is any help...it has to be somewhere so I'll keep digging :)

Actually guys try here: http://members.aol.com/FitzwilliamDarcy/PPdialoge/ppdial01.html

I don't know how extensive it is or how reliable but I've read through some and what I've seen is pretty spot on...you could always copy and paste it into your own word document...I haven't found anything official but that's the closest I can get and it's better than nothing so have a look and see if it is of use :)

This particular script includes all dialogue up untl the end of Darcy's proposal to Elizabeth and I assume the rest will be added shortly so keep the link and check for further updates...I'll keep looking but it's better than nothing right? :uhhuh:

Last edited:

akite

HSC
hiya thanks ! unfortunately your link doesn't seem to work ^__^" is there another entry into it?

Jacks

HSC
ok guys try again now...it's working, well at least for me...if you have any further trouble accessing the site let me know...remember it isn't the whole script, it's the best I could find though...I do suggest you copy and paste it into a word document or something and save it, just in case something happens with the page in future. Add it to your favourites though and keep checking for updates, in case more dialogue is added. :uhhuh:

Last edited:

sephora

HSC
Quotes from P&P

you can try www.amazon.com it has a few releveant quotes there when you search for Pride and Prejudice (DVD). Hope this is of some use

lilymaid

HSC
I'm trying to read/view all the related texts. I'm overly ambitious aren't I? :uhhuh:
------------------------------------

Tennyson's poetry
Browning's poetry

Ask your teacher?

Jacks

HSC
perhaps just slightly but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would suggest that you focus on just a few though that way you can be more in-depth with them. Don't try to do too much, but certainly find the ones you think best fit and concentrate on them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)