Primary research for PIP survey, Emos, Punks, Goths (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmeat

HSC
N/A
I thought this would be a quick way to get a survey done for primary research, could anyone please just answer these questions based on their OWN opinion.

1. What do you consider Emos?

2. What do you consider Punks?

3. What do you consider Goths?

I'd really appreciate it if anyone would do this for me!!!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
deadmeat said:
I thought this would be a quick way to get a survey done for primary research, could anyone please just answer these questions based on their OWN opinion.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone would do this for me!!!
1. those who have black hair covering most of their face, those who cut themselves and those who are freaks.

2. most skate, those who have random hair colours like green and bright red, baggy clothes, spikey, has heaps of body piercings and tatoos.

3. those who dress in all black, scary looking, black lipstick, has heaps of body piercings.

w00dy.

HSC

the hair covering most of the face, rather emotional, lots of black and red,

people who wear the straight leg jeans. listen to the punk music, have many studded belts and accessories. pretty much into the whole 'punk music' scene. converse shoes etc

a rather scarier form of emo, lots of black, listen to the really scarey/screamo music, dark, and scarey

TheGrayZone

HSC
Emos are well groomed, taking time to straighten their hair
and wear new bright black clothes. They try to seem individual when
they are the biggest conformists.

Punks are: crazy hair, pericings, tattoos and punk music.

Goths are dirty and ungroomed, they dont wear new black clothes-they wear
old faded black clothes, they are individuals.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC

They are wuss bags who have black hair and pretend to be non-conformists when they are really just conforming to a sissier version of goth. They have long hair covering one side of their face. They try to dress dark and listen to Simple Plan and My Chemical Romance. They also pretend to be depressed and shit.

Generally funky, outrageous styled people. Their's really no set thing. An example of what isn't punk is Lee Hardy or whatever his name is.

They usually wear black and are quite creative. They new Gothic-Lolita variant is actually extremely cute and attractive. They wear black (not neccessarily) victorian style dresses.

Legham

HSC
Dress in black, white and often pink. Like checkered clothes and sneakers. Listen to the used and other gay emo bands. Usually like they are for attention. In guy's cases, overly feminine. Weird!

People wearing studded belts, often a fair bit of denim, plenty of tatoos and piercings, crazy hairstyles and colours (e.g. Green mohawks etc..). Generally no care for rules/laws. Enjoy punk music (obviously).

People who generally hate everything. Nothing to do with attention, like emos. Dress in black, crimson and sometimes deep purples. Usually incredibly angry. Listen to good music (in my opinion :p), e.g, gothic/death/power/thrash metal.

redherring

HSC
1. emos- died hair (usually draped over one side of their face), tight black jeans, listen to music such as my chemical romance + parkway drive (although this doesn't mean u r emo), slim fit tees, cut wrists.

2. punks- look at good charlotte and blink 182

3. goths- try to be non-conformists, are lost (usually because their parents don't care about them or give them attention), dress in black, talk about satan, consistently argue, esp. about religion, listen to music such as marilyn manson.

Hallatia

HSC
1. What do you consider Emos? people who are part of the emo sub-culture, sadistic people who dress in black and have emo hair
I would ordinarily associate emos with crying and the colour blac

2. What do you consider Punks? people who are part of the punk sub-culture, Rebellious individuals who listen to good music, have fun and dress in black and pink
I would ordinarily associate punks with punk music and cool hair

3. What do you consider Goths? people of the gothic subculure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)