Primitive Functions (1 Viewer)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Hey, which textbook has questions on primitive functions?
I've tried looking for them in all my cambridge ones but i can't find them

Thanks

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Note; i did see a bit of primitive under integration in the 2u HSC, but basically they assumed primitive functions = integrals
Im looking for some raw questions

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I have some material on Primitive Fns, but as you said the material assumes that primitive fns=integrals.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
What you mean assumed them?
When i was watching eddie woo's videos, he would do all the primitive function questions without the use of integrals or introducing integrals, he would literally do anti-differentiation rules in order to solve. I know anti-differentiation is integration but im trying to find questions where it doesn't involve integral notation and all that stuff

Drsoccerball

HSC
When i was watching eddie woo's videos, he would do all the primitive function questions without the use of integrals or introducing integrals, he would literally do anti-differentiation rules in order to solve. I know anti-differentiation is integration but im trying to find questions where it doesn't involve integral notation and all that stuff
Those questions asking to find primitives without the integration sign is the same thing...

calamebe

HSC
It doesn't really matter if it's asking for the anti-derivative or the indefinite integral with a integral sign, it's the exact same thing.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I know its the same thing but i just want to do it without the integral operator, as a warmup to integration. Nvm, ill just go straight to definite integrals

calamebe

HSC
I know its the same thing but i just want to do it without the integral operator, as a warmup to integration. Nvm, ill just go straight to definite integrals
You can do indefinite integral's first, so definite integral's will be a bit easier.

leehuan

HSC
The primitive function is regarded as the same thing to the INdefinite integral. Why not do those like the above post said.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
a) This post is really old. What is the point of commenting.
b) You didn't specify a textbook altogether
I think Blitz_N7 was referring to the Pender textbook (the Year 11 3U one) (publisher: Cambridge).

Blitz_N7

HSC
a) I didnt even see the date. I assumed it was recent
b) My bad sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)