Prince of Persia Fans (1 Viewer)

Kurwa

HSC
So yeh any fans out there- im a big fan of this game/movie/everything...

I played the first ever 2D stick figure prince of persia till now prince of persia 4 xD

its an amazing one play adventure game, which tells a story of a prince fighting to win back his kingdom(based on the very very very first game) but recently its been changing but it still upholds the story line i.e getting back his kingdom by fighting the vizzer....

anywho my question is the movie is coming out next year (2010 for the slow folks) and its going to be based on "the sands of time" what are your thoughts on it- I think its going to be good since POP4 made it the most wanted game in the world due to its amazing graphics and game play xD :D

soo yeh I'm really looking forward for that movie hope it meets out expectation unlike dragon ball Z which was the biggest RIP of all :)

Spam your thoughts :))

Kurwa Mac To All

shuning

HSC
回复: Prince of Persia Fans

no offense but... all those movies based on games are RIPs! they just want to grab the fan's attention so the company can make more money.... out of all those movies based on games.... final fantasy is the only 1 kinda alright....

Kurwa

HSC
Re: 回复: Prince of Persia Fans

god ff(n) is gay- it never ends thats the problem

they never made a movie on pop and i can tell that from the sneak peaks and directors interviews that its going to be big this movie...

but i do agree that majority of games--> movies or vice versa are a RIP!!!

buhh yeh i cant wait till pop the movie comes out....

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

warrior within was the first pop game ive played, and i fucking loved it.
nice and violent and gory, plus i loved the background music, and the game itself is awesome.

i got the two thrones, but didnt like that much, not as much gore, cannot decapitate/chop ppl in half, and kinda got boring.

the new cartoon prince of persia is very boring, i got it on my laptop, looks pretty and etc but gamewise its boring.

movie should be interesting, they need to cast oded fehr somewhere, lol, he's cool.

Kurwa

HSC

pop 4 has good gaming in my opinion (not that it matters) buhh yeh i like the graphics + gaming- it has similar but the fighting is more cool but the made the prince look like he has feelings @:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)