• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Princess 'The Moron Diana....why? (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
99.9999999999% of Australians give a damn what she says.
So 99.99 per cent of Australians care what she says?

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
BRITAIN'S Prince Harry called Princess Diana "the best mother in the world" :) at a memorial service on the 10th anniversary of her death today that reduced hundreds of public mourners outside the venue to tears.

Harry, who was 12 when his mother died, also spoke of the sense of loss he and his brother Prince William still feel, a decade after their mother was killed in a high-speed car crash in a Parisian tunnel.

“William and I can separate life into two parts,” he told 500 guests at the Guards Chapel in central London as his elder brother bowed his head in the front row.

“There were those years when we were blessed by the physical presence beside us of both our mother and father and then there are the 10 years since our mother's death.”

William and Harry spent months organising the event, attended by Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Diana's two sisters and brother, plus friends like Sir Elton John who sang at her funeral.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22341502-2,00.html

ccc123

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
i hate greer. but i actually like what she has had to say recently. irwin was a nutjob that deserved little sympathy when he died due to his own insane risk taking. similarly dianna gets way too much praise, its actually good to see an alternative opinion on her.
I concur. Yes, Greer is a bitter, old misandrist with nothing better to do than to throw about contentous claims, but at the same time, she does make some valid judgements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)