Principals' Recommendation Scheme (1 Viewer)

Itz_AndiiXD

HSC
Hey,

I received an offer from UTS via the Principals' Recommendation Scheme (PRS) and I got into the B Mathematics and Finance/B Arts in International Studies. I was wondering is there a $6000 grant that comes with it cause I read from a poster that successful applicant receive $6000 over 3 years. Anyone that knows any information or has this scheme previously, please respond! :D

Hanakalala

HSC
I got it this year too, and you have to apply for the PRS Scholarship.. they shouldve sent you an email :/

Gigacube

HSC
Hey,

I received an offer from UTS via the Principals' Recommendation Scheme (PRS) and I got into the B Mathematics and Finance/B Arts in International Studies. I was wondering is there a $6000 grant that comes with it cause I read from a poster that successful applicant receive $6000 over 3 years. Anyone that knows any information or has this scheme previously, please respond! :D
I was offered this last year. If you received and accepted your offer then you should be eligible. You will get $2000 per year as long as you pass all your subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)