printing el resultos (1 Viewer)

krome24

HSC
N/A
hey ppl

on e-student, wen u go to my results-->view your results-->print my results ... it comes up with a pdf of only the 2nd semester results whereas i need the whole year for some important business. can anybody please tell me how to get a printout of the whole year's results?

much appreciated =)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
krome24 said:
hey ppl

on e-student, wen u go to my results-->view your results-->print my results ... it comes up with a pdf of only the 2nd semester results whereas i need the whole year for some important business. can anybody please tell me how to get a printout of the whole year's results?

much appreciated =)
Use the Print Screen Button on your keyboard. Then paste the image onto a word document.

If its for an important business then its best to get a copy of your transcript from Uni.

krome24

HSC
N/A
yeah i need a proper notification of results... the 2nd semester results are fine, like wen i click on print my results, i just need first sem also. hmm yeah i might get a transcript, if all else fails.

thanks mate.

gbong

HSC
u can get an advising transcript for free from student enquiry centre if u cant print them off urself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)