• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Printing heaps (1 Viewer)

Wohzazz

HSC
How many people feel they're printing heaps this years. I've done like 70 pages worth of summaries so far, more is coming, and i still have past papers to print out. Do people print out past papers? One papers is like 20 pages or more for those science ones.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
OMG i am printing out all my notes from term 4 now!! ahaha so far i've printed 32 pages!!

Wohzazz

HSC
What i'm saying is that you hear people saying they did blah blah number of past papers before the HSC. Do they actually print out past papers from the net?

........the summaries i got from the internet, mine are pathetic. i usually walk a line between answering the question and not answering it

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Wait till it gets to the end of the yr! I only did 2 subjects last yr and the bulk of my printing came from Health & Human Development. Ended up creating a folder for print outs only. ;)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah I printed past papers from the net, along with the Ext Hist souce book (500 pages) and lots of random stuff for different assignments....the wonders of a laser printer ay ;)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
32? ... i've got in excess of 1000 pages of junk hsc notes.
yeah but these are decent notes not junk. they follow the syllabus and i've only just started the HSC so it should start accumulating soon. its just one terms worth of notes so far

Wohzazz

HSC
I only got a epson inkjet:( so i doubt it can print anything more than 200-300 pages before i need to purchase new catridge.
Hmm on the screen heh? I can see you doing that for parts of science ones, but not maths. I probably have to print out the maths ones

J0n

N/A
HSC
At our school the teachers got told to reduce photocopying because the school had run over their photocopying budget. :D
*cough* Stupid pov govt school

is a roflcopter
HSC
i remember my stack of papers
it was 45 cm high at the end

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Originally posted by J0n
At our school the teachers got told to reduce photocopying because the school had run over their photocopying budget. :D
*cough* Stupid pov govt school
I went to TAFE last yr - both my teachers eventually had to reduce their photocopying of paper. ;)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I dont print that much because I write my own summaries, and I have a laser printer reduces the expense.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i used to print out heaps as well

for each topic, there was like 15 pages.. 4 topics a subject = 60 pages

6 subjects = 360 pages!! hahaaha

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah, recently I've printed out syllabuses, my notes, ExtHist source book of readings and a bunch of other crap. Recently acquired a laserprinter so it's all good now!

I've gone through so much paper already, it'll only get worse :(

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i think ive given up on printing out syllabuses. i use the ones the school gives me and i tick them off .
my printer gets it bitch hard. i have a bublejet, i might invest in a laser one for uni. but yeah, once i've typed up all my notes, they end up to be like 20 pages per module. not to mention other related material stuff. sometimes i prin out past papers. depends which ones.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
buy the successone pastpaper books... 1980s rite up to now...
save u time to actually do those past papers...
most ppl i noe print out heaps of papers but never end up doing them...

to b honest... i only did bt 5papers each for 2/3 u maths...
was revising the theory rite up to coupla days b4 hsc... no pt getting too many papers... ull only end up having time to do a few... unless of cos ur reallly organised..

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
u guys write so many notes?
what i do is get notes in class.. re write them into an excercise book to get it stuck into my head.. then type up notes comparing my notes to the textbook and excel guide
i guess the best way to prepare is doing hsc papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)