PRINTING PAST PAPERS (1 Viewer)

HSCya1234567

HSC
how many years back for maths x 2 should i print im standing at my printer rn around 10 years??

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I'm gonna do 2019-2022 bc new syllabus
But I'm printing the big schools and hsc
I think some of old syllabus HSC papers might have some on topic stuff though

carrotsss

HSC
but some q are like the same topics that u can do
but why bother going to the effort of searching through for new syllabus questions, answering questions that aren’t the same as how the new syllabus tests them and no getting enough practice of the topics which are only in the new syllabus when you can just.. not

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
but why bother going to the effort of searching through for new syllabus questions, answering questions that aren’t the same as how the new syllabus tests them and no getting enough practice of the topics which are only in the new syllabus when you can just.. not
theres this one textbook that has math papers from old syllabus that still apply to the new syllabus with replacement questions (i cant remember the name i think its excel)

HSCya1234567

HSC
theres this one textbook that has math papers from old syllabus that still apply to the new syllabus with replacement questions (i cant remember the name i think its excel)

yeah but they dont have a book for ext 2 unfortunately, im def going to do the chem and maths x 1 ones though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)