• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Prior Onstage? Mirat? (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
I'm not sure if it was last year or 2 years ago, but a girl performed an individual performance which i think was titled Mirat? If anyone still has their books from onstage could they please see if this was what it was called. I remember for her set she has a large glass door and her costume was a doona worn as a skirt.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
sorry - even with all my HSC Onstage drama experience, i unfortunatley can't help you... I don't believe it was in the past two years - it may be prior to, but i can't confirm - sorry i can't help anymore

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
im pretty sure i remember that one cos i think i got upset...wasnt that one really sad??? anyway...i might have the old book...ill have a look around

cayte

Marat (like marat/sade), hsc class of 2001, so was performed in feb 2002. Yes very good, very moving. Girl used to wander around naked in her hotel room at night. I think that was her...

JjJjJj

Yep i definatly remember that one! she keep looking behind her and yelling marat and everyone laughed.

Karly Bedford
Byron Bay High School
February 2002 OnStage

......if u needed details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)