Prior People (1 Viewer)

Wohzazz

HSC
Originally posted by wrx
back to the topic, stop spamming the thread. anyone got exam papers for yr11?
Who wants yr11 exam papers? Trust me you get enough practice with your school past papers and through a collection of textbook materials
How expensive is the place say for 2 hours of 4U maths? want to know out of interest.
And the getting 95+ isnt very enticing either. Who can't get 95 if they really tried and keep up hard work throughout the year. In a way going to tutor is a psychological thing. Something that subconsciously reminds you that you have an 'advantage' and thus your source of confidence. Dont like this prior place.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by PrettyNoose
my friend goes to prior
she got a birthday card
goddamn prior people
Woohoo!! i better get a birthday card next week! :D
The thing with Prior is that they teach pretty well, so if u're like me and have a crap teacher at school, you have to go to places like Prior to learn things. And because they force you to do the homework, you learn more. At my school they dont check if we do homework or not, or if what we are doing is correct.

And for the past papers.. arent there any books you can buy that have year 11 tests? OR do they just have those for year 12..?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Wohzazz
Who wants yr11 exam papers? Trust me you get enough practice with your school past papers and through a collection of textbook materials
How expensive is the place say for 2 hours of 4U maths? want to know out of interest.
And the getting 95+ isnt very enticing either. Who can't get 95 if they really tried and keep up hard work throughout the year. In a way going to tutor is a psychological thing. Something that subconsciously reminds you that you have an 'advantage' and thus your source of confidence. Dont like this prior place.
I asked a question, i did not ask for comments on whether anyone wants papers, cos i do

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by wrx
I asked a question, i did not ask for comments on whether anyone wants papers, cos i do
LoL go wrx, staight to th point!

felafel

Originally posted by Zarathustra
so from this I assume they have close to 100% of their student getting 95+ (is this info correct:confused: )
i don't know the exact numbers, but it's not close to 100% of prior people who get 95+!

and as to rates . . . it's about $30-35 an hour! - not too expensive compared to some private tutors . . .

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
and if u book more workshops it works out to be even cheaper per the hr :p

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
is their style of teaching any different to other coaches/tutors? i don't understand what the fuss is over!!:confused:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
duno... some ppl want prior resources when they dont even go to prior themselves..

psht

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i don't think it's a matter of them being helpful, more that, as HSC4life said, they have paid alot of money for a resource and they deserve the right to choose whether or not they want to share that resource with strangers.

beverly

HSC
N/A
do you realise that half of the people at prior dont even have pw/access to the papers online anyway?

what subs were you wanting for anyway? i have random ones from my school........

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Vampire
Does anyone know where to get any yr 11 papers at all? Prior or otherwise...
shouldn't you be able to get a fair few papers from your school? Hassle your teachers about them, and the librarians.

korry

HSC
N/A
for maths you can go through the HSC papers because the course follows through, so there will be some topics in the exams that you've covered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)