Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

krayzie_

HSC
Yeah he dies - he blows himself up next to an electrical box to unlock the prison door so Sara could escape from prison.

His prognosis was bad anyway. :D

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Yeah he dies - he blows himself up next to an electrical box to unlock the prison door so Sara could escape from prison.

His prognosis was bad anyway. :D
Um, why are you elaborating? If the show is still playing on Wednesdays and he dies near the end, this is a spoiler. And what's with the grin when saying his prognosis was bad?

Roy9

HSC
Um, why are you elaborating? If the show is still playing on Wednesdays and he dies near the end, this is a spoiler. And what's with the grin when saying his prognosis was bad?
I've seen the entire series and that's not what happens (Scofield getting blown up) lol

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
lol sigh. i never should have read anything from this then i wouldnt know! :) but the suspense is killing me.

Roy9

HSC
Yeah, I usually just download the latest episode a couple of days after it airs in the US. I've Been doing it ever since the start of season 2 (watched season 1 on aussie tv and couldn't bare waiting for it to return)

Hasn't it already finished on aussie tv yet though? I flicked over to watch it for a bit a couple weeks ago and it was one of the last few episodes

Dr. Oyster

HSC
The writers really had no choice since the show was going downhill and the plot was becoming increasingly ridiculous. Decent ending I suppose..

The first 2 seasons were brilliant but after that it just turned to shit.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
hmm.. the tv people fucked it up!

they played the last episode before it even shown the part where sara got married and arrested n shit.

*rUsTy*

HSC
They didn't fuck it up at all... it eas meant to be like that.

The last episode of the season was the flash forward 4 years, showing that Michael had died.

Then they made that TV movie (which was basically 2 episodes put together), just explainingin more detail what had happened as soon as they got exonnerated(?). If you didn't watch the TV movie you assume he died because of his brain, if you watch the TV movie you find out it was the explosion but was gonna be his brain anyway. You could have gonr without watching the TV movie.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
only good seasons were the first one (breaking out of original prison) and the one where they have to break out of the other prison in south america

Hikari Clover

HSC
ok i've updated a new version here

S1:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S2:??????????
S3:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
S4:zzzzzzzzzz

Roy9

HSC
I personally thought Season 2 was the worst.

Imo it went:

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 4 > Season 2

doberman

HSC
Was a huge PB fan, but they really jumped the shark after season 2. Season 1... damn that was quality TV. Perfect show. Season 2 was also great, loved the 'burb episodes. Season 3 and 4... the less said the better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)